Which is better the zip or the flogger

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh jeeze... Flogger without a doubt!

If you have 4 people playing you can just chill in the hut where the flogger is, forgot what it's called, fishing hut maybe. You have all the perks you can keep buying MP40 ammo, turning on the flogger, and the electric barrier. Works like a charm! If done with complete co-operation.

the flogger is very funny, but for quick getaways you have to use the zipline

but i agree with everyone on here, flogger all the way, i find it annoying though how there is always one idiot that gets too close and gets himself downed all the time.

and its the same person that gets downed when you turn the electric barriers on.

• 2 weeks later...

I say the Flogger also because watching flying zombies is just too funny...The zip line is ok to when you need that quick escape but it only kills 1 maybe 2 zomibes and as soon as you activate the zip line the zombies immediately turn around with NO hesitation...Also if you careful enough you can go under the Flogger while it's active...I do it when my teammates are stuck on the other side of it from me...Just need to go prone and sometimes kneel if you're really lucky and you can get to the other side...Also if you have Juggernaut you can walk through electric barriers as long as a zombie or dog or wunderwaffe have never hit once after getting juggernaut

Also what Flogger glitch is everyone talking about??? I know you can somehow get on top of it (if hasn't been patched). When you open the flogger doors, walk through the newly open gate and turn right and look at the bamboo gate. Then look down at the ground and you can climb this half of the gate and stand on top...I've seen You Tube vids of people ON TOP of the Flogger...Anyway, would like to see this glitch about zombies standing still under the flogger

Well I hate to go against everyone else but I love the zipline. When you use it for an escape I have never been brought where there is alot of zombies and it usually takes a minute for them to catch up. An added plus is when your on the zip and it hits a zombie in the head, its great. I honestly have maybe only had 3 or 4 matches were anyone has ever used the flogger. To me it is pretty much there for looks. However it is awesome to see the bodies fly.

• 9 months later...