Rissole25    378

I have heard about this. I think people are saying it might be something to do with Widows Wine. If that is true, then that perk is more trouble then it's worth on that map to be honest.

Rissole25    378

I've heard if you get him to walk at the corner of the jump hole in the Receiving Bay, he will get stuck. Haven't confirmed though.

Not sure if that tactic still works, but I've honestly found it easier to escape him then I ever did on the original Moon. Don't know if they've made it easier but just something I've noticed. You either have to commit to pulling or full out shooting him, but not both. I was also under the impression Zap Guns did not work on him, so that might be why OP did not kill him.

Could be worse. He could start that horrible moonwalk sprint of death from the original moon! Oooooh those were the days...  

jiipee95    36

Eh... One game I played I teleported back to Moon from the no mans land and I had just bought Speed Cola and I spawned right into the gentle hug of the astronaut. There was really nothing I could do about it.

Awards

andydabeast    46

The airlocks make him really annoying too. You have to practically hit the airlock door with your face to open it and he could be right there waiting. Such cheese.