Sign in to follow this  
DeathBringerZen

Black Ops 3 Revelations official trailer

MEIN GOTT, TREYARCH

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

I haven't been this excited since they released the opening cutscene for Origins and they had A7X playing Shepherd of Fire. Treyarch, you have wholeheartedly outdone yourself. Congrats on the epic teaser.

Rissole25    378

I truly hope they incorporate something from all maps and not just a select few. I need a Five and TranZit reference.

I hate this.  

Nostalgia can do many things. It can not make a grand finale map.  (Which,  atm appears to be the case, with the changes to these locations)  

I swear if this ends up being the biggest cop out ever...  "The last map is ALL maps! " Bullshit. 

Obviously I've yet to play the map,  OR see it.  But as of right now, I am skeptical, and I am NOT impressed. 

Slade    270
2 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

I truly hope they incorporate something from all maps and not just a select few. I need a Five and TranZit reference.

• Like 1

Boofums    2

can you say goosebumps... ok so i never played origins but was that a staff they showed? and there was a generator sign? i think all signs are point to the staffs and primis...

Boofums    2

and did anyone else get a zombie dragon vibe? anyone else think the last shot is the kronorium?

Boofums    2

noah has the intro cutscene! characters are at the house as kids, map is gonna be a combo of all the maps, we see maxis and figure out watch going on. its insane.

41 minutes ago, Boofums said:

anyone else think the last shot is the kronorium?

Um... no. The Kronorium is a book. An ancient artifact of knowledge that told Richtofen of the future, present, and past of their many lives. I believe that the Kronorium is the book that Maxis was reading in the cutscene when he started hearing the Shadow Man.

Boofums    2
20 minutes ago, AetherialVoices said:

Um... no. The Kronorium is a book. An ancient artifact of knowledge that told Richtofen of the future, present, and past of their many lives. I believe that the Kronorium is the book that Maxis was reading in the cutscene when he started hearing the Shadow Man.

I've heard that I just don't understand but how that explains that rich was able to see through different times and universes. yeah now that the cut scene has been released it def looks like the source of 115.

19 minutes ago, Boofums said:

I've heard that I just don't understand but how that explains that rich was able to see through different times and universes. yeah now that the cut scene has been released it def looks like the source of 115.

I believe the Kronorium was heavily inspired by several books (both real and fictional), such as the Bible and the Necronomicon.