Nero Nero Nero... I want you all to remember that name, from what Ive seen this character has been shown the most and I know this a stretch but sits the highest on every poster and is a bit larger on each poster and it seems that he has the darkest backround compared to the other characters.

Now we all know he is a magician and from all the references and people using the word cursed and mark of the beast and from trailers and pictures maybe Nero was also doing an abundance of dark Magic on the side.

In every group of 4(except for the COTD cast) there is a character who stands out for some dark or a meaningful reason Richtofen from the O4, Stuhlinger from the N4 and The Weasel from MOTD and I think Nero might be our guy for this cast but all in all its just a thery tell me your thoughts.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As evil goes, we know that the other 3 characters are defiantly convicted of Greed, Sloth, and Wrath. Nero seems to be afflicted by Pride. Pride is also known as the easiest of the 7 sins to correct.  Could he be our "Arlington" this round? 

As evil goes, we know that the other 3 characters are defiantly convicted of Greed, Sloth, and Wrath. Nero seems to be afflicted by Pride. Pride is also known as the easiest of the 7 sins to correct.  Could he be our "Arlington" this roun

hmmmmmm you are right it says he had or had a lot money or wealth I wondor how he got this maybe making a deal with a certain dark subject.

i think shadow man is arlington, the reason being after mob of the dead when the cycle is broken, there is no proof of arlington dying or passing over... the other 3 end the cycle by dying and passing on, because they didn't end up committing the murder, they were forgiven, no longer sinners. But arlington won, he was a murderer, he escaped the un-escapable... alcatraz... he had the zombies helping him defeat the other 3, maybe thats he is so powerful... the zombies do not attack him until samantha has taken control.... by then i think he would of built a gangsta empire with power and wealth that would still make him powerful.... or yes he could of made a deal with the evil power that was in control before samantha.

But in relation i think we may see these characters more than once. i don't think anyone is going to die off first map... i think this is our crew for now

Edited by BennetsGreen
  • Administrators

Or it could just be that Weasel broke the looping cycle of his demise by reversing the action of murder. Yet, he never actually escaped purgatory, per say. That would make him somewhat an "omnipotent being" in that realm. And if we do find the SoE 4 crew to be in said purgatory, who else to hold power in that dimension other than Arlington himself? He knows purgatory very well and is knowledgeable in how to escape for the most part. Over time after MotD, it's possible he could've gained certain dark powers.

But back on the topic of Nero: definitely the oddball of the group. With the others, it's easy to see what crimes they could have committed. Out of all of them, however, Nero deals with something much sinister and is closer to the darkness than the rest. Where Richtofen and Samuel dwelved into the extraterrestrial and conspiracies, Nero deals with black magic and possibly voodoo. 

yep at that time voodoo was pretty massive in the blues culture with music around that time, i don't have to mention the whole idea of selling your soul to the devil at the cross roads (look up robert johnson for that, apparently he sold his soul to the "devil"  for amazing musical talents but was the  musician that started the 27 club i.e. jimi hendric, jim morrison, kurt cobain). I can defiantly see how a magician at that time would also sell his soul for magic abilities or success in show business. 

maybe the evil force from mob of the dead has more voodoo relation then we think??

Edited by BennetsGreen

As evil goes, we know that the other 3 characters are defiantly convicted of Greed, Sloth, and Wrath. Nero seems to be afflicted by Pride. Pride is also known as the easiest of the 7 sins to correct.  Could he be our "Arlington" this round? 

Greed, LUST, wrath. I assume Cop, Femme Fatale, and Boxer. 

Yea the lady is definitely lust. Shes a whore.

And definitely the magician is something else. Of all the people in this hell, he seems the most likely to be the one to have  a hand in black magic. I think that all these people, however, are not here by random choice. Despite their sins, they all might have a common thread. For instance, in MoTD, all 4 characters have worked with each other and know who each person is. We know about the prison escape and how it ended with the death of Arlington. Therefore, they all went to hell together.

I wonder what the common thread could be? 

Well she hasn't shown any signs of intense love, only seduction and manipulation for her own purposes: Greed. 

The cop isn't really looking to do his job, but would rather do what's easiest for him to ascend the ladder of social class: Sloth. 

Then the boxer is "wrath" as he inflicts damage and pain with no mercy. 

Well she hasn't shown any signs of intense love, only seduction and manipulation for her own purposes: Greed. 

The cop isn't really looking to do his job, but would rather do what's easiest for him to ascend the ladder of social class: Sloth. 

Then the boxer is "wrath" as he inflicts damage and pain with no mercy. 

I agree on the boxer but just in general,  whore is definitely a sign of lust. Even on her character bio it talks more about her "lust" filled life.

the cop id say is greed because he does it all for money: bribes from the the mafia onwards. He has gone so far as to kill someone for the mafia, so long as he gets paid.