e3 2015 Predictions

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It will be anounced that the CoD DLC will be released for PS4, PC and XBONE at the same time.

A sequel to the 2008 PoP.

Kingdom Hearts III and FF XV will make an apperance.

The res will most likely be things everyone expects.

Of course I want to see BO3 killing it at the Activision booth.

EA Star Wars Battlefront

More development on The Division

A playable version of Mighty No.9

A playable version of Metal Gear Solid 5

Hoping to see Marvel / Disney Infinite 3.0 as well as a new Skylanders game just so I can sell those exclusive figures on Ebay for a ton of money

More of that upcoming Zelda game that's going to force all of us to buy WiiU's

and if we're lucky, we'll see more development of The Last Guardian :Smiley Food:

This list of E3 games right here is looking good: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/confirmed-games-at-e3-2015/1100-6427907/

- Mix

E3 is like tomorrow I want to say right? 

​Nah, it's June 16th-18th

​Starts the 14th with Bethesda's conference. The other conferences go till the 16th it looks like (depending on your country, otherwise it could be the 15th to the 17th.

16th-18th is the official time from the looks of things, but the conferences weirdly don't match those dates.

Edited by ZombieOfTheDead

PS4 Slim please. Got a Phat PS1, but Slim PS2 and Slim PS3, so I'm hoping to continue that trend. Plus they tend to be smaller and the hardware problems are usually fixed.

Excited for Mario Maker.

Hoping for some new Dissidia Final Fantasy footage.

And Metroid Dread if it's true. Or just a new Metroid on 3DS or Wii U, I don't care which one.

• Moderators

PS4 Slim please. Got a Phat PS1, but Slim PS2 and Slim PS3, so I'm hoping to continue that trend. Plus they tend to be smaller and the hardware problems are usually fixed.

​Just cross your fingers that the eject button is different on the slim version. :Smiley Food:

I forgot: Hopefully they'll announce something Bioshock related.