I have returned

Hey guys its me Zelkova and I have returned from my long dormant sleep within cyber space. Most of the old members know who I am as I helped come up with some storyline theories along with Murder. New members have no clue who I am. I am merely posting to let the old members know I have come back :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hi Zelkova,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your

introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also have a look at the Formatting 201 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community center
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be afraid to jump into any conversation. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the moderators? Have a look here. Confused or don't understand all of the colours, then look no further. Want to know what all the fuss about zombiefication is, have a look here Why not check out the frontpage as well, loads of information is available here.

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

Thanks Infest its good to be back and to see a man like you :). I am ready myself for things. I have been on the playstation 4 with the game over there until come like july or so. I also noticed I am missing a ton of my awards that I used to have. Why is that?

• Administrators

Thanks Infest its good to be back and to see a man like you :). I am ready myself for things. I have been on the playstation 4 with the game over there until come like july or so. I also noticed I am missing a ton of my awards that I used to have. Why is that?

When we went through the forum conversion, we lost a few awards along the way (and that's to happen again as we are bound for a new forum upgrade in a few).

When we went through the forum conversion, we lost a few awards along the way (and that's to happen again as we are bound for a new forum upgrade in a few).

Ah I see so that means no way to really get back my old awards cus I had a lot of them and was proud of them always?

I remember you. Or at least your name. Welcome back, dude.

Thank you its good to be back finally. Lil curious bout your sig did you take it from one of their gameplay previews of the demo? Since the demo isn't out yet.

Edited by Zelkova

Thank you its good to be back finally. Lil curious bout your sig did you take it from one of their gameplay previews of the demo? Since the demo isn't out yet.

Yeah. Its from their most recent video I think. I got this particular gif off a website discussing how the gameplay works.

Yeah I thought so.

• Tech Admin

Ah I see so that means no way to really get back my old awards cus I had a lot of them and was proud of them always?

You can get them back of course, if you can find the old post that you requested the medals in or if you can supply a few screenshots we'll be happy to add them back for you, the upgrade we have planned will retain the medals previously supplied (even if we have to do these manually) but the upgrade shouldn't lose them.

You can get them back of course, if you can find the old post that you requested the medals in or if you can supply a few screenshots we'll be happy to add them back for you, the upgrade we have planned will retain the medals previously supplied (even if we have to do these manually) but the upgrade shouldn't lose them.

I went and looked through my old topics and I found the thread but it wont let me access the old medal request thread is the problem. I don't know if you guys have that moved somewhere for archiving or not. All my old requests are there. I do know though that I got the doors and perks medals by having a staff member check my account on BO2 as when my phone takes pics they are super super small and I cannot connect my phone to my pc.

I went and looked through my old topics and I found the thread but it wont let me access the old medal request thread is the problem. I don't know if you guys have that moved somewhere for archiving or not. All my old requests are there. I do know though that I got the doors and perks medals by having a staff member check my account on BO2 as when my phone takes pics they are super super small and I cannot connect my phone to my pc.

Situation was fixed thanks to a very helpful moderator.