Nuketown 2025 comes to Wii U 2 years later - DLC 5 possible?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only one word is needed to answer your question....

NO

THANK YOU. This is ridiculous! Would you rather have more dlc for lower gen old game? Or have an awesome game next year with perfect quality and awesome gameplay! Your choice. If Treyarch spends time on other dlcs then the extra year they've been given to perfect the new game would be pretty useless Edited by CRU_NINJA_575

NO

THANK YOU. This is ridiculous! Would you rather have more dlc for lower gen old game? Or have an awesome game next year with perfect quality and awesome gameplay! Your choice. If Treyarch spends time on other dlcs then the extra year they've been given to perfect the new game would be pretty useless

Well, to be honest. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a DLC 5. However if you actually believe that there's a chance for a DLC 5 then that's just ridiculous.

NO

THANK YOU. This is ridiculous! Would you rather have more dlc for lower gen old game? Or have an awesome game next year with perfect quality and awesome gameplay! Your choice. If Treyarch spends time on other dlcs then the extra year they've been given to perfect the new game would be pretty useless

Well, to be honest. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a DLC 5. However if you actually believe that there's a chance for a DLC 5 then that's just ridiculous. I would love a DLC 5! But like you said it won't HAPPEN

Oh I totally don't think they will release DLC 5.  Way against common sense and precident.

But if you say they won't, you just can't use the argument that 'they won't support a 2 year old game.'  They just supported a two year old game with free (not even paid) DLC, so why not support a 2 year old game with paid DLC?

There are plenty of other reasons why they won't, but this isn't one of them anymore.