The Ultimate Shi No Numa theory.....

Shi No Numa is where it all Began....Our journey with our favorite characters...Nikolai, Dempsey, Richtofen, and Takeo...... All in a Swamp......but is there a secret we have overlooked?

There is strong evidence that Shi No Numa is Nothing but a fairy tale. But the real shocker is which fairy tale.

Let us look at our first Piece of Evidence

What is a common enemy often seen in fairy tales? An essence of evil or just simple Malice? Appearing in tales such as little red riding hood and the three little Pigs......Wolves.... or in this particular tale ...Hellhounds

2586ed7f791af3ba213f3c320096e9c7.jpg

Why are Hellhounds in this Map? Easy.....Because every story needs a big bad wolf...

But wait there is more.... Inside the Comm Room there is an easter Egg song.....this song is known as The One. you must click the Ruby Red telephone 3 times....then a voice speaks to you......" I know when you're Sleeping..." These Details seem familiar..... The Wizard of Oz....A story about a girl who find's herself in a dreamlike state...Unable to wake up until she faces the challenges that await her in the Real world

maxresdefault.jpg

Theres a phrase in the Song that goes....I've been waiting for someone to find me and become a part of me.....i've been waiting for someone to come here and kill me, and set me free. Clearly the person Singing this feels trapped. As if there is no hope of escape until someone saves her...Perhaps a Knight in shining armor? The Hope for a happily Ever After that will most likely Never happen.....

Yet there is a final piece of evidence which must not be overlooked..... 115 can be translated into a single word.....Ice....what is ice? Frozen water.........and what does the Term Frozen remind you of? Perhaps another Fairy tale about a Girl that wants to be set free from her curse. Who perhaps even believes her disappearance will solve everyone's problems....

Frozen-Movie-Elsa-HD-Wallpaper1.jpg

So why are there so many fairy tale references in Shi No Numa? Why have they all been gathered into this one Swamp?

By now you should start to realize the Secret of Shi No Numa... The Real Location this map takes Place...

But by the time you fully comprehend this fact..............................

toilet.jpg

It's will all be Ogre....................

For more Secrets that should never have been Discovered click the link below.....Open your Mind...

The Ultimate Maxis Theory

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/159506-the-ultimate-maxis-theory/?hl=%2Bultimate+%2Bmaxis+%2Btheory

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...