Mocking's top 30 MOST likely places for BO3 maps!

Alright, so come 2015, what are we getting right off the bat? 

Are we going to a desert, a carnival, a beach? The dimensional void? Gallifrey? 

Truth is no one knows for sure… What I'm going to do is take EVERYONE's favorite locations, and form a list of the top 30 places. 

The top 7 locations I'm going to make map predictions for… Bout time I got back into that saddle… 

NOW! How this will work is everyone can suggest any type of map. 

Two people suggest the same map it's added to the list. 

The more people vote or suggest for that kind of map the higher up the list it goes. 

Once we reach 30 maps I will give 10 days before voting stops, then create my map predictions for the top 7, starting with #7 and working to #1. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost every location is kinda obvious, but here we go:

Sand: I would say Desert, but a Beach can be more iconic. 

Water: Old but gold, Atlantis.

Train: A japanese train station; something like the MP map Lava in BO2.

Bug: The first thing that came to my mind was Forest, and then Fog; the MP map from Ghosts.

Industrial: Buried, but not down, outside. Simple.

Frozen: Elsa's castle. Lol.

Arid: Greece. Check out some pictures, it has a great environment.

Radioactive: A power plant; with those big cilinder-thingies with smoke.

Advanced: Research Laboratory where they create the cyborg-zombies.

Primitive: Somewhere in Mexico, near pyramids or old Mayan/Aztec places.

Catastrophic: A ship. Nothing is left, just water.

Rebuilt: -

Past: 935 Laboratories. The EE would be to prevent Richtofen experimenting on the other three. <3

Resurrection: A cemetery, near a haunted mansion. 

Interior: The Maxis' house.

Education: This may be kinda sick, but a kindergarden filled with Zombies. Child cries can be heard sometimes.

City: New York, pls. 

Swamp: -

Murder: Aokigahara, the Suicide Forest in Japan. 

Sand - Sunken Indian Palace.

Water - inside a Ark where humanity tried to live on the water.

Train - A train that passes through a dimensional Gate when it enters through a tunnel. play in reality and Insanity as the world goes upside down only for it to return back to normal. The train becomes this Maze of a Map where you find yourself walking upside down while your teammate is on the ground looking up at you. Train corridors suddenly become small. or a Train compartment becomes a pit where you fall down...down....down

Bug - Somewhere in a dense rainforest that now rains Acid. Insects have grown much larger

Industrial - A facility where humanity tried to control the undead by implanting cybernetic parts and brain enhancers. The dead became servants to man for a short period of time until the plan backfired and humanity lost control again.

Frozen - Russia during a nuclear Winter. The buildings have been frozen solid and ice tunnels have formed from what used to be houses and infastructure.

Radioactive - A town and a powerplant that is melting down. After everyone became a zombie no one was left to watch the powerplant thus it slowly reached it's limit. Excavator like mechanics.

Catastrophic - Hawaii after a volcanic eruption. Enter the volcano

Rebuilt/ City - A map similar to the Wall from attack on titan. A new city with barbed wire and electric fences. Turrents and emergency perks

Advanced/Primitive -The future is a dark place. World War III has begun and the enemy are using Zombies that drop down from the sky in Pods to wear down the a medievil town. 

Past - Titanic Map, The titanic was a conspiracy after an outbreak on the ship. The captain could not allow the dead or the Infected to reach the mainland so he crashed the ship onto an iceberg. 

Resurrection- a group of characters who have been dead for a long time wake up on an island filled with Pirate Zombies, a Phantom, and an Evil Witch Doctor.

Interior - A map taking Place within the brain of a Zombie. You play through this Zombie's Lost Memories from when he was Human. The Key to survival lies within his mind. Many locations.

Education - A university that could only be afforded by the super Rich. Featuring high tech teaching Equipment and Classrooms that provide for alot of new weapons and traps. Also strange map features you would not see in a run of the mill school.

Swamp - I honestly got nothing......Shrek?

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Murder - Something like Fog from ghosts, like a cabin in the woods. Expand on the little one from TranZit and fill it with torture implements.

Education - An Elementary school. But no child zombies plz.

City - Times square on New Year's day. The ball is shattered on the ground.

Ancient - Egyptian tombs. We haven't had a desert map yet.

Industrial - Futuristic facility. Less like Der Riese, more like the underground TranZit power station.

Plane - Air Force 1.

Tropical island, like the map Cove in BOII. Including a crashed plane.

Underwater city. Not the legendary atlantis, but a secret 935 base.

A boat. It would go from island to island like the bus, except that the boat is massive and takes up 75% of the playable area, and you only reach a stop once every 10 minutes.

Basically we haven't had any straight forward water map. CotD is mainly arctic which ruins it, and there is only a little water in SL. Shi no also barely counts.

[quote name="Electric Jesus" post="1705713" timestamp="1405962820"

Basically we haven't had any straight forward water map. CotD is mainly arctic which ruins it, and there is only a little water in SL. Shi no also barely counts.

That brings me back. I remember when Origins was coming out. I hoped it would feature more water because we had the three other elements before it. Fire in Tranzit. Air in die rise. Earth in buried.

But then it comes out and they only implemented water in the weather patterns. Lame. :(

I thought it would be cool to have some kind of Subway map. Something dark and spooky too. (i.e flickering lights, maybe even very little light that requires you to equip a flashlight as a gun attachment or something even. I just really want a dark map lol)

[quote name="Electric Jesus" post="1705713" timestamp="1405962820"

That brings me back. I remember when Origins was coming out. I hoped it would feature more water because we had the three other elements before it. Fire in Tranzit. Air in die rise. Earth in buried.

But then it comes out and they only implemented water in the weather patterns. Lame. :(

And the mud. 

I've never really made any map ideas, but here are a few that come to mind with the words you originally posted.

Sand - A luxurious beach-front resort that is in Ruins. Map areas can be the Hotel lobby, underground carpark, pool area (with a maze of slides) & of course the private beachfront.

Water & Industrial - Niagara Falls. I was really hoping this would be in BO2. Can anyone remember the original James Bond 007 on N64? This is the kind of map that would be great for Zombies.

Each area of Tranzit could have been made into its own legendary map.

A Town or City in Ruins

A creepy old haunted Farm

A massive Nuclear Power Plant

A Cabin in the woods (enough said)

Education -A School setting has been mentioned numerous times, but I don't think it will ever happen. Maybe a university? But I think that guns being fired inside an educational institution will never happen in a game. Too much controversy.

Subway or Airport -I would like to see a subway station too or international Airport. You could combine the trains system like big airports have a monorail between each terminal. Definitely needs to be dark & creepy as @ said.

(I'm sure this next map will be in the Zombie story at some point. Something similar anyway. So much of the previous story relates to this)

The Pillars of Hercules & The highly speculated Atlantis. Possibly the Strait of Gibraltar. Somewhere near Morocco.

"According to Plato's account, the lost realm of Atlantis was situated beyond the Pillars of Hercules, in effect placing it in the realm of the Unknown."

The title page of Sir Francis Bacon's Instauratio Magna, 1620

Instauratio_Magna.jpg