Stand Alone Zombies game leaked? Real or just more Rubbish? 5/26/14

Hello there Back in Black!

I'm your host Al---I mean..Black Hand Smith here to give the community a heads up on some new leaked screenshots

ae8ac3677751b36ce6f2db3779391939.png

See anything interesting? Yes the Call of Duty Zombies Collection! The question is Can this be real?

Leave your comments and opinions on the comments section!

As we all know a call of duty zombies standalone has been a hot topic throughout many fans and forums. The question is can it be trusted? We know that releasing another call of duty game would take away from sales on Advanced Warfare so the timing is actually bad. Is this something Activision would do? I Doubt they would. so there's a chance this is fake as it usually is. lets take a look at a leaked photo that is 100% fake

6c335b211d12cc0afc54193d39575aaa.png

Yes this pic is fake. it was created on my old forum and leaked to Bait people for fun. 

As a compare and contrast The obviously fake one is a shot taken from a cellphone while the one on the top is taken as a screen cap.

This still does not take away the probability that it is fake but we can actually put more faith in it to be real.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda borderline...as far as the CoC is concerned. Be careful, as leaks are strictly prohibited on this forum.

As to answer your question, it's showing up in a recommended search for xbox game titles. Why not investigate that further?

If this is not your own screenshot, then I must say with certainty it's a fake. Someone superimposed the image after the fact. Because if it truly was there, more information could be gotten by selecting it. Why wouldn't there be?

EDIT: I assume you got this from here?

If so, why did that person only post that they think it's an accidental leak? Would you not click on it and try to buy it? The lack of information is very telling in this case.

This is kinda borderline...as far as the CoC is concerned. Be careful, as leaks are strictly prohibited on this forum.

As to answer your question, it's showing up in a recommended search for xbox game titles. Why not investigate that further?

If this is not your own screenshot, then I must say with certainty it's a fake. Someone superimposed the image after the fact. Because if it truly was there, more information could be gotten by selecting it. Why wouldn't there be?

Well, if this post get's taken down then it's no problem. I just put it up since I need to fill in time before i release my new map concept. Not like I actually believe the leaks to be real. But for the sake of the community it's best to stay optimistic.

Edited by Black Hand Smith

Here's what a non-photoshopped screenshot of that page looks like:

ufxuOCw.png

Here's what the "leaked" screenshot looks like:

YswCjl4.png

Sharp borders around everything is a red flag. Different contrasts for what is supposed to be the same green color in the top part is also a red flag. I'm certainly no expert though, so take this information as you will.

God, I hope it's true.

But @Black Hand Smith I'm unsure if we will keep this thread up. I'm going to share it with the other staff and get their opinions as to whether this is a leak. If it's taken down, then so be it. Hopefully that's agreeable by you I'll let you know.

EDIT:

talked with staff.  we agreed that it's probably fake, so we are leaving the topic open! :D

• Administrators

It is in my opinion fake.

1, Why no link, why a screen shot of the page, why not click link and then give second screen shot.

2, Why no link, why no mention of the actual website?

3, I'm no image person, so I can't say for 100% definite what to look for. However, gut instincts are it is fake, it has also been around for a few days now (seen it all over twitter) - so it's not something new.

I don't think its true but think about it, they did just announce the modern warfare collection for next gen consoles, and activision knows how popular zombies is so it's not too out of the question to remaster all the maps and stick them on next gen, as xbone and ps4 owners have no way to play zombies. Furthurmore they could run it all on black ops 2 engine so it would be like getting dlc 5, except WAY BETTER. Again I don't think its true but I pray to Richtofen to make it so, because i would buy that thing in a heartbeat. 

Also, the image for the game is larger than all the others slightly. Zoom in on the image and you'll see what I mean. There's a uniform size to all the other games except Adv. Warfare and this Zombie Collection. Gamestop would not be that inept, so this image has obviously been tampered with.

I don't think its true but think about it, they did just announce the modern warfare collection for next gen consoles

Let me just stop you there! There was NO announcement regarding the Modern Warfare collection, and I can guarantee you right now that the image that was circulating regarding such a game was 100% fake.

The zombie collection image is also fake. If it was real, why would it say 'Advanced Warfare' at the top but not feature the Sledgehammer logo alongside the Treyarch one? Why would it even say AW on it anyway?

The guy who put the video out on Youtube about it faked it himself. He has been spamming multiple forums and social media outlets with it and they all link back to him. He also get's overly defensive when flaws are pointed out with it.

This community would believe tartan paint was a real thing. Jeez...