What you don't want to see

Anyone like cars? I was in NYC for their annual auto show a week ago and perhaps the best show in years. Many new models or models with drastic makeovers.

Anyways, we have posted many ideas and thoughts on what we would like to see. Subsequently, I think it may not be a horrible idea to post things we hope not to see. It's like any relationship, it helps to know what works and what ticks.

1. Better map design-more accurately in terms of game play. Give us the option to camp or train with most maps. No more Die Rise or Buried, where moving around in the map mid-round becomes taxing and deadly. Wall weapon placements were just awful. Better organization on map details in terms of gameplay.

2. Boring weapons- the zombie game has evolved, and the weaponry should adjust with it. No more iconic WW2 weapons that are outdated. Give us chainsaw, axe, and other iconic "zombie weapons". No more similar weapons in different names. Give us variety and tactical.

3. Leaderboards- take the strengths of both BO1 and BO2 Leaderboards and combine them. Minus the headaches of both. Make it random-friendly, meaning minimizing the impacts of noobs and rage quitting.

4. Less dependant on traps or Wonder weapons- One thing BO2 trumps over BO1 was the efficiency of rounds without traps or WWs.

5. Better stories-BO2 storyline was weak, with some attachments to BO1. Hire Steven King and let him devise the drama behind the game.

6. Side quests-Crushing debris with Leroy was juvenile, feeding the dogs was stupid and annoying, so were other similar quests. Make it more along the lines of the golden spork, blue skulls, or the COTD Easter Egg.

7. Banks or weapon locker-Completely changes the games and how we approach them.

8. Perma perks-They were ok, but played too big of a role. I like to see them eliminated or reduced.

9. Boring characters-I love the BO1 characters. The quotes are either funny or significant. BO2 characters were mostly blah. Except for MOTD.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your Thursday.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I REALLY want to see, ranked from top to bottom in order of likeliness (Unlikely-to-likely)

-Mod tools returning for PC.

-Holiday hats on zombies: Santa hats on christmas, Zombies all run back wards on april fools day, ballistics knives-crossbows- and throwables are love-arrows on valentines day, ect.

-A custom weapon of your creation (balanced of course to not be too OP) 

-A custom class selection that allows one to change some of the weapons in the mystery box, your starter pistol, and allow you to bring in 3 perma perks of your choice, each one with different effects on your rank. 

-A fair, un-dirrectly-purchasable way to upgrade perks that aren't juggernog. 

- An improved ranking system that focuses on penalizing those who cheep out with the bank and the OP-perma perks, but rewards for doing custom challenges. 

-Maps that react to IRL time: 2:30 am? Nighttime atmosphere. 12:00 noon? Bright and sunny. 

-Character Customization for your survival/greif/turned character. 

-Wonderfizz returns! 

• Moderators

What I REALLY want to see, ranked from top to bottom in order of likeliness (Unlikely-to-likely)

-Mod tools returning for PC.

-Holiday hats on zombies: Santa hats on christmas, Zombies all run back wards on april fools day, ballistics knives-crossbows- and throwables are love-arrows on valentines day, ect.

-A custom class selection that allows one to change some of the weapons in the mystery box, your starter pistol, and allow you to bring in 3 perma perks of your choice, each one with different effects on your rank. 

- An improved ranking system that focuses on penalizing those who cheep out with the bank and the OP-perma perks, but rewards for doing custom challenges. 

-Maps that react to IRL time: 2:30 am? Nighttime atmosphere. 12:00 noon? Bright and sunny. 

-Character Customization for your survival/greif/turned character. 

-Wonderfizz returns! 

This thread is about what you don't want to see. :P

To quote Mocking's post, these are the things I would not like.

Plotholes.

Seriously fix this f*cking storyline, it's on par (might be even worse than) Gears of War's storyline.

And that's bad. Really bad.

I expect it will be like what with doctor who's era with matt smith, it won't make any sense and you won't respect him, right up til the very last episode where everything comes to focus.