Twitters Goblin30

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In that case, I'm Jimmy Z's cousin twice removed. He once came to my house drunk asking to stay the night and ended up telling me the entire storyline for Zombies. Now I hold all the knowledge and I can say that the mode will allow you to control the zombies.

Rule #1 of Zombies: Never trust information that can't be verified. You can say anything that you want to try and defend your credibility, but until proven, is nothing but false info.

"The number one rule of quotes on the internet, is that they are all 100% true"

-- Abraham Lincoln

This happens every pre game release, every pre dlc release, and at various times in between game releases. I have never seen one single person get it right, ever. Like when DieRise was supposed to have miners helmets to keep off denizens. Sorry but if anyone but Jimmy Z doesn't say it, I won't believe it, I may consider its possibility but won't believe it.

• Administrators

Sorry but if anyone but Jimmy Z doesn't say it, I won't believe it, I may consider its possibility but won't believe it.

I would be skeptical even with him Jimmy Z, he is a master troll. Remember his leaks to the map in Ireland lol. Maybe it's less him trolling and us reading into every letter he tweets.

Sorry but if anyone but Jimmy Z doesn't say it, I won't believe it, I may consider its possibility but won't believe it.

I would be skeptical even with him Jimmy Z, he is a master troll. Remember his leaks to the map in Ireland lol. Maybe it's less him trolling and us reading into every letter he tweets.

yeah I agree, jimmy has way too much fun with his cryptic pictures and vowel-less tweets lol. 

At this point about the only person I believe is Vonderhaar.  Also Dan Amrich, but he is no longer employed by activision, so we'll have to see how 1OS continues to be a first report type of source

Did anyone notice that the Black Ops Facebook page ceased to exist at the end of last year? It merged back to the "Call of Duty" page. This to me is the biggest hint that there will not be a Black Ops 3 game. If anyone says that they have information on Black Ops 3, I think you can discredit it instantly.

I don't really understand why people get so hyped on the first piece of new information, most of the it is so minor that you don't get anything out of it anyway.

I do hope they do some sort of viral again though.

I do think alot of it has to deal with us thinking every black ops post/info has to be decoded, while it is a lot of fun, most of the misdirection is our own doing lol. You can make nothing into something in almost any circumstance, and while Jimmy Z has had his fair share of laughs at our expense, it's usualy good information when he decides to share information.  The man could drunk post on twitter about partying, and we'd probably think "party" was a hint to 8 player co op or something xD

Did anyone notice that the Black Ops Facebook page ceased to exist at the end of last year? It merged back to the "Call of Duty" page. This to me is the biggest hint that there will not be a Black Ops 3 game. If anyone says that they have information on Black Ops 3, I think you can discredit it instantly.

I don't really understand why people get so hyped on the first piece of new information, most of the it is so minor that you don't get anything out of it anyway.

I thought that at first but that happened to every sub page including Call Of Duty Ghosts

They're just trying to unify marketing. 

I thought that at first but that happened to every sub page including Call Of Duty Ghosts

They're just trying to unify marketing.

Ahh. I didn't realize ghosts had its own page. I thought all Ghosts content was just posted on the Call of Duty page.