Strange findings after completing EE in crazy place w/ zblood

XLORDXSITHX

Hey guys, i was in a game yesterday and when we completed the easter egg in the crazy place, i grabbed a zombie blood and was goofen off and just looking around, and i noticed i could see writing on the wall. It said to follow the steps and a buch of other things that i couldent quite make out before my zblood ran out. I figured maby it was clues to doing the EE.

But what has now got me curious i did it again BEFORE completing the egg and they where not thier. These inscriptions can only be seen AFTER completing the EE.  So why would Treyarch give us a clue that you can only see in zombie blood AFTER completitng the easter egg. I hate to get my hopes up and think that their may be more to this egg. But it is their on the wall. Sadly i dont have a capute card and my player channel dont last that long. Can someone help me provide proof of this plesae? i can assure you im not trying to waist anyones time.

Without wax,

Sith.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine they would show up as you start to complete the EE, they wouldn't be there at the very start but maybe when you build all staffs they appear.

But that's still a really interesting find, I've never saw anyone mention that and I find it funny we managed to complete the egg and never even found these (Unless they have been found before I I've just never saw them)

I'll go have a look at them when I get some time later to see if I can confirm when they show up

I was down in the staff room when I got a zombie blood and saw the word "Firm" right above the fire staff pedestal. It was round 33ish and almost went down looking at it. Is that what you're talking about. I'll try to grab a picture in theater mode. Never noticed that before.

• Administrators

I was down in the staff room when I got a zombie blood and saw the word "Firm" right above the fire staff pedestal. It was round 33ish and almost went down looking at it. Is that what you're talking about. I'll try to grab a picture in theater mode. Never noticed that before.

It represents fire Dinobot. Once again it's part of the side quest quide as this is where you place the fire staff when the pedestal appears.

They are Runes. And you know the tablet that you pickup in the church, that is a Runestone. All to do with Norse Mythology. 

The writing is either Elder Futhark or Younger Futhark

0B06FEB5-09A2-4888-A46F-F1AAEE226101-481

They are hints to which Staff goes into which pedestal. The writings says - Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning

-gp6_zm_tm_runes_c_zpscbc059a7.png

Fire
FA53EC41-83CF-405A-9C61-676E6482A1E7-416

Wind
581C0320-7F0B-4B4B-8FF6-FB52682F5C46-481

I came across this when Buried was released & found the book "Grimms Fairy Tales". I started researching Jacob Grimm & ended up coming across these Runic writings & Norse Mythology. I couldn't believe how much of it was relevant in Origins. It goes all the way back to the Black Sun Symbol too.

Here is a thread I posted before Origins was released. Check out the last few spoiler boxes in my original post. The part that says "Off Topic stuff that may have some use" 

Megaliths, Tombs & Archaeoastronomy

Just goes to show that the hints are there & what a little (lot) of researching can do

They are Runes. And you know the tablet that you pickup in the church, that is a Runestone. All to do with Norse Mythology. 

The writing is either Elder Futhark or Younger Futhark

0B06FEB5-09A2-4888-A46F-F1AAEE226101-481

They are hints to which Staff goes into which pedestal. The writings says - Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning

-gp6_zm_tm_runes_c_zpscbc059a7.png

Fire

FA53EC41-83CF-405A-9C61-676E6482A1E7-416

Wind

581C0320-7F0B-4B4B-8FF6-FB52682F5C46-481

I came across this when Buried was released & found the book "Grimms Fairy Tales". I started researching Jacob Grimm & ended up coming across these Runic writings & Norse Mythology. I couldn't believe how much of it was relevant in Origins. It goes all the way back to the Black Sun Symbol too.

Here is a thread I posted before Origins was released. Check out the last few spoiler boxes in my original post. The part that says "Off Topic stuff that may have some use" 

Megaliths, Tombs & Archaeoastronomy

Just goes to show that the hints are there & what a little (lot) of researching can do

Awesome, will look into it. Thanks!

WIth Odin and the other two norse gods, it doesn't surprise me to see these. I didn't know much about them until the game came out, and oddly enough I just tattooed the whole Alphabet on a guy two days ago, so I immediately had to nerd out and tell him about the references in game, he was nice enough to pretend to care haha

Still though, didn't know about the zombie blood hints, pretty cool!