Jay's Autobio

Mr. Jay

I ran out of interesting topics, so dug deep into my pocket for this. This is in response to Chopper's mega intro.

Enjoy.

Jay the person

Forget what you think you know, he's actually quite no non sense in the mold of MMX. He believes in hard work and preparation, his motto since school days and extended into work. He preaches effort will accomplish things intelligence alone cannot.

He loves sports and participated to full extent back in the day. He bleeds black and gold and dies a bucco.

His boy in Steeler gear:

295pikm.jpg

He owns a pistol and enjoys target shooting.

fnsglg.jpg

That is the iconic CZ 75 found in BO1

Like a typical boring male, he also likes cars. Fast cars.

My baby girl:

2a7wfat.jpg

My naughty boy:

2dkh4dl.jpg

Both are extremely quick for their class and both are examples of great engineering.

Jay's Job

He has a bachelor of science in BBA and MBA. If you don't know what they mean they are basically fancy terms for boring stuff.

His company buys struggling/foreclosd businesses and offer shares to investors. He is the VP of accounting and finances, a Webster term for "Chairman's bitch". Paul the Chairman is off the hook crazy. We once had a lunch meeting at 2:00PM, extended our meeting to the job site, went to dinner to talk some more, then to a bar to talk even more, and ended our meeting at Denny's at 5:00 AM. Last Thanksgiving I received a call from him on Wednesday at 7:30PM to get ready to head to Columbus for the weekend. I had less than an hour to arrange everything including hotel for my dog.

We have owned and operated theaters, bowling alleys, country clubs, water parks, and many other similar entertainment venues. We buy them *****, pour some money into them to pimp them up, and sell minority shares to investors.

He has a young female Secretary who dresses like she's Britney Spears, unfortunately she is more like Rosie O'Donnell.

Jay the gamer

He is like a little boy. He prefers coop over solo but lately abandoned by many of his former running mates. His skills are moderate and unpredictable; he is the same person who had 25 downs by round 30, and next day 0 downs and 120 revives on Town.

That's all folks. Thanks for reading.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Bio. WoW!

A Lexus? (Or an Infinite?) & a Beema. Nice drives my friend. I like my cars too, but I'm a Merc Boy. Well, work for them anyway.

So you make broken things better? Tough & busy life I imagine.

If this was the plot for a B-grade movie, who would play Jay? And Way having the first reply, is like your school hood sweetheart teasing you many years after your relationship fell apart. It's good to see you two together again.

Thanks for sharing "The secret life of Jay."

Thanks for the welcome, especially another car guy. For some reasons on a predominantly male site we are like Polar bears.

As far as German cars, I actually would prefer Audi. They have made some wicked improvements since 07. I loved the Audi S4 and considered it before getting the G37X. I had a Boxter S at the time so did not want get another VW product.

I go to NYC for the auto show every April, will certainly post some photos then. Many new lines this year.