Really digging those ALIENS in EXTINCTION,

Oldmate

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like it... I wanted a mode that was at least fair for all players, this mode having four or three players makes you infinantly more likely to survive... Also the limited weaponry, easy ability to gain attachments, fact that guest players don't stand a chance, and the ability to win so shortly are all red flags for me...

Have you ever actually completed Point of Contact? It's not as short as you think.

• Administrators

I didn't like it... I wanted a mode that was at least fair for all players, this mode having four or three players makes you infinantly more likely to survive... Also the limited weaponry, easy ability to gain attachments, fact that guest players don't stand a chance, and the ability to win so shortly are all red flags for me...

Have you ever actually completed Point of Contact? It's not as short as you think.

On top of that, you're heavily relying on your squadmates to fill their roles. Trying to hold the team up by yourself is an extremely daunting task, considering you are assigning yourself to a limited arsenal and ability range. It's all about that communication.

Exactly: communication accomplished with many people

No I have not compleated it, as I can only play the game solo or split screen (freinds house)...

Point of contact was just so boring for me... It felt... Almost no diffrent then multiplayer or better related: campaign...

But the main issue I have is the lack of valence between solo and Co-op, getting to the cabin is practically impossible solo, and very possible in 4 player co-op from what I've seen...

And I've seen videos of people compleate the game in about 1-2 hours-ish... Which isn't really my kind of thing... The Easter egg in MOTD takes longer IMO, if you get the golden spork, and hell's redeemer for every one...

• 3 months later...