So putting the staffs back in the crazy place after EE.

Tridalo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relaxing was on round 105 and he kept switching from wind to ice because it would give ammo. I think its a reward. Its not a max ammo but more along the lines of picking up ammo from a vulture aid pack.

He was switching staff's because the game horribly screwed him over with all sorts of glitches. Most of the generators were non-functional as you can see he is running with QR and stamin-up. Even then I don't see his ammo being refilled. Is this what you were referring to. He gets a max ammo at 30:30.

http://www.twitch.tv/relaxingstream/c/2935029

"My best high round run in the new map Origins. Generators 3, 4 and 6 were glitched out and permanently disabled. No access to Juggernog, Random Box or Wunderfizz machine after going down once" - Relaxing End

In regards to the unlimited ammo from staff, it is 100% glitch accidental is fine but doing purposely for high round lbs is simply shameful and will be patched.