are most zombie players anti-social?

I'm a team player to the best of my ability. No matter if you are a good player or not, is irrelevant to me. I am more interested in people who are going to participate to their best of their ability and contribute something to the game. If you aren't playing solo, You MUST be a team player. It's not a time to show off how good you are by trying to take on a hoard by yourself, etc... I have learned to play with people with the same interests and goals as me when playing. If you play with ranDUMBS, you're bound to get anyone who, much of the time, are total tools. Don't get me wrong, I have met all of my friends as randoms, but they were cool randoms; not morons. You've just got to be choosy when you meet random folks.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely comes down to ego, everyone wants to have the plan and lead everyone to the high rounds, when in fact you get twice as farther just taking care of yourself and listening to the other teammates to an extent.

These are things I listen for:

Downs: Where are you?

Trains: "Is anyone in [area] because I'm coming through with a train"

Box: "Box is at [location]"

Weapons: "Has anyone gotten [said wonder weapon]?"

Zombies: "I need a break can we leave a crawler or window zombie?"

I believe everything else falls on the player him or herself, you're responsible for you're own weapons/ammo, and if you want to venture off into Nacht on tranzit, be aware you are more than likely on your own if you go down, better buy tombstone ;).

Of course, when it is an easter egg match, I advise picking one, MAYBE two instructors, and the rest put their egos aside, and listen and do exactly what you are told :D

It is where the shy players, or the just non talkative players shine, in my experience if they can keep themselves alive but don't speak very often, they are the best at listening. Granted finding that person on a random search is usually harder than the easter egg itself :lol:

• Administrators

Some people talk to much, and you can't get a word in edge wise. An playes down and you can't hear the location because another player is narrating their game. I will admit I sometimes screen the lobbies for people with some personality. If you are going to be spending 4-5 hours with them, they should be at least a little but interesting.