Origins poster Pic

TheBSZombie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very exciting MP names. Just don't have the same "pizzaz" as the others.

So is there two maps beig remade, Stadium and Courtyard? Or is Take-off just very similar to Stadium? Either way, I'm not surprised at Stadium being done in some form. But I am surprised about Courtyard. Wasn't really a stand out map for me in WaW, plus I didn't think they'd pull a WaW map for BO2.

Wasn't expecting Apocalypse as the name either. Odd, but hey, RUVA should definetly put an end to those stupid FEAR TEDDY people, which turned out as TEDDS as well.

Think someone may have mentioned it on here already but has no-one else noticed the zombies red eyes? This is good, maybe we'll get a bit of an expansion as to who this announcer actually is.

I assumed they were just a dim yellow, but you may be right! That would be great if they clued us in to who was in charge of the MOTD zombies.

Not very exciting MP names. Just don't have the same "pizzaz" as the others.

So is there two maps beig remade, Stadium and Courtyard? Or is Take-off just very similar to Stadium? Either way, I'm not surprised at Stadium being done in some form. But I am surprised about Courtyard. Wasn't really a stand out map for me in WaW, plus I didn't think they'd pull a WaW map for BO2.

Wasn't expecting Apocalypse as the name either. Odd, but hey, RUVA should definetly put an end to those stupid FEAR TEDDY people, which turned out as TEDDS as well.

Courtyard was picked because it's a small map. They don't want Big maps for BO2 MP and the majority of WaW maps are big in COD standards.

Yeah tattoo i'm almost certain those are red eyes, I have always been really interested as to who was in control during MoTD so hopefully we'll at least get some answers instead of more questions this DLC!

They look orange/yellow. As in, Samantha's color.

That being said, I'm also interested in MOTD's controller, and I am pretty certain MOTD will tie into this map somewhat due to the blood vials shown in the trailer.

This map looks so good! I'm glad it's a prequel because otherwise we wouldn't have Richtofen and the WW1 setting looks awesome. I also hope the characters have some more serious quotes in this map as well as the classic funny one of course. New perk, wonder weapons, power ups, robots, tanks, drones, WW1 aresnal. I haven't been this excited for a map since MotD and Moon! Gonna be a great finale. I'm pleased with what Treyarch decided to do.

This map looks so good! I'm glad it's a prequel because otherwise we wouldn't have Richtofen and the WW1 setting looks awesome. I also hope the characters have some more serious quotes in this map as well as the classic funny one of course. New perk, wonder weapons, power ups, robots, tanks, drones, WW1 aresnal. I haven't been this excited for a map since MotD and Moon! Gonna be a great finale. I'm pleased with what Treyarch decided to do.

I'm hoping there will still be the funny ones. Nicki won't be that drunk, tank will be less angry, Takeo will be less honour bound and Eddy will be less crazy

Actually "Origins" is a zombie map so your comment is invalid. If your talking about no full zombie DLC Let me repost what I said in another thread.

"CALM YOUR SHIT. I mean seriously Zombies isn't getting a standalone DLC because it isn't fair to Season Pass owners. CoD ITS A MULTIPLAYER GAME. Of course any other mode is going to go under the boot to Multiplayer it is where Activison makes the most money. I can agree all business and companys want money, but is it Treyarch's fault the biggest mode in CoD is Multiplayer? NO, do they care about zombies and the community HELL YES. I can't believe how much people are bitching and complaining when they don't even understand what they are complaining about. Honestly people like you are the reason I want zombies to just end what is the point in Treyarch trying to impress people like you when you don't get what you want you go and bitch about it. RANT OVER"

If you hope for zombies to end, then you aren't a true fan. Stop caring so much about what others opinions are or what they say. Who cares. Just play zombies and have fun. Personally I hope it gets better and better and can't wait till the Xbox 1 version comes out because this game mode has big capabilities with the nextgen technology