Tranzit won't light up. Need help.

Now when you've done the easter eggs, the tower lights up. Now when I go into Tranzit menu, it's night lighting up Orange like Die Rise is. And it's really annoying, because every time I go into Tranzit now, it keeps accepting my Buried nav card. Like I can't get it to light up, on my other account it's fine. Both Die Rise and Tranzit light up and have lightening around it. Any one know what's wrong?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? -_-

Yup. Something went wrong when it tried to sync with Treyarch's servers. Luckily, the TranZit side quest is the easiest of the "Power the Tower!" quests.

even as the easiest tranzit is a real pain in thew ass to do cause of the denizens, but then again I haven done die rise or buried so I can compare them

Transit would be the easiest.... But die rise's can be done with ease, much faster (no dealing with denizens) possibly before a minion round.... Especially with the bank now....

(Richthofen)

(Round one)

Take elevator, everyone grabs keys, everyone grab 10,000 points out the bank.,.

Get power on

Do elevator step even easier with keys

Do floor circle step

Build seliquifier why someone buys svu and snipes dragon and builds tramplesteams

Get the seliquifier to spawn and soak balls

Place tramplesteams in locations...

(Round 2)

Commence sacrifice...

(Round 3)

Buy galvas, return to tower and punch sides in order

Done!

Refusing to light, this happens to me more than I'd like to admit. And I do know why, it is because I always quit/leave the match, then join again and continue on the EE. If you join a match and didn't start it , no lights, just achievements.

tl;dr , you need to START the match as one of the 4 in order to light.

Well I won't be posting on androids anymore :lol: Sucky auto correct.

I'm on central time in the USA, around 10pm I would be happy to help you get TOB back. I have a teammate with a similar problem so if you haven't done it by tonight I don't mind helping.

Let me ask you, when you first completed tower of babel, did you join that game in progres? The teammate I am helping joined my game half way through the EE, it gave him the trophy, but he didn't get the glow or the bolts.

That happened to me too man and Tranzit is probably my least favorite EE to do, I don't even really like that map anymore lol.

This problem is usually caused by joining into the game, like if it was a custom game or if you timed out and were invited back or something.

One guy that I did the Buried one with timed out on the last step and joined back right away, he still got the achievement and his light in the courthouse lit up blue but his icon isn't glowing in the map and his tower isn't lit when he starts up a public match.

Well I won't be posting on androids anymore :lol: Sucky auto correct.

I'm on central time in the USA, around 10pm I would be happy to help you get TOB back. I have a teammate with a similar problem so if you haven't done it by tonight I don't mind helping.

Let me ask you, when you first completed tower of babel, did you join that game in progres? The teammate I am helping joined my game half way through the EE, it gave him the trophy, but he didn't get the glow or the bolts.

I think flammenwether got it right, I never joined a game late or anything. I remember getting the achievement in a lobby with the same people I usually do Easter eggs with.