TranZit 4 are Dead, Original 4 will return next map

FatedTitan

The problem with this train of thought is that Treyarch lives to do the opposite of what we ask.

Nuketown and Firing Range were the despised maps of bo, but they are back. People said no more bo maps and we got trolled again with Summit.

People loved the extra gun glitches, in bo, they couldn't fix them quick enough while leaving game breaking glitches in place. Look how terrible the waw reprints were... Sad to see der riese crapped on like that.

Hacker still broken, cosmonaut never patched, kill your teammate as they revive you, never patched.

Just pointing out the obvious. If we want the o4, we won't get then back.

Everyone I've ever played with loved Nuketown and Firing Range. Also the gun glitch was a glitch so of course they had to patch it. I'm not sure what game breaking glitches they left but that's bound to happen when they move on to other games. People will just find more glitches.

Also the hacker is broken? Not sure how.

Now for the 4th map pack, I feel like the O4 are most likely going to return since I know most of the community(from what I can tell) want them back. Treyarch has always been community driven and have tried to please as much of their fans as they can. With the tweets from Vonderhaar, it's highly possible for this to happen.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably a loner, but since Buried, I actually liked the N4 better. I think they deserve to finish this, and I think they are still alive, because of the reasons stated above.

And I don't think I understand too well... Everyone is going crazy over the next map possibly being Agartha, but I always sorta thought the rift was the gateway to Agartha (Maxis wanted it opened so he could reach Agartha, so seems logic). Didn't the Richtofen end game mend the rift? Because, if it was, then there would be no more way to take over Richtofen's power, and that's what Richtofen wanted most, I believe. To get rid of the threat that goes by the name of Maxis, who tried to take away his power using the rift.

But... If you mend the rift, the gateway to Agartha is closed, isn't it? So that would mean no Agartha zombie map, am I right?

Also, a couple of months back, I looked up a list of quotes found in tranzit. The list contained some quotes I still haven't heard yet myself, so I'm not completely sure this is correct.

Richtofen apparently says at a given time in the tranzit EE: I do miss that drunk Russian (or something like that, anyways, he's pointing at Nikolai, while mocking the N4. He liked his squad mates better than the N4)

And apparently he can also say: "Is that a max ammo? I'm not sure, I can only see everything at a time."

So if he can see everything at a time, he could just as well spectate Nikolai, couldn't he? Well, not if he's dead or something.

I think N4 lives and O4 is dead. I'm basically saying the exact opposite of what everyone believes. Y'all can start hating on me now, and start telling me why I'm wrong :lol:

If the actors are coming back to play the 04, wouldn't they already be listed on the black ops 2 IMDB page? Or maybe 3arc chooses to withhold that info to surprise us?

Nolan North, who voices Richtofen and Brutus, wasn't credited as Brutus until a week before MOTD's release.

If the actors are coming back to play the 04, wouldn't they already be listed on the black ops 2 IMDB page? Or maybe 3arc chooses to withhold that info to surprise us?

Nolan North, who voices Richtofen and Brutus, wasn't credited as Brutus until a week before MOTD's release.

ANd actually the characters who voice the O4 have had some recent activity at trayarch if I'm not mistaken....

The problem with this train of thought is that Treyarch lives to do the opposite of what we ask.

Nuketown and Firing Range were the despised maps of bo, but they are back. People said no more bo maps and we got trolled again with Summit.

People loved the extra gun glitches, in bo, they couldn't fix them quick enough while leaving game breaking glitches in place. Look how terrible the waw reprints were... Sad to see der riese crapped on like that.

Hacker still broken, cosmonaut never patched, kill your teammate as they revive you, never patched.

No they're doing the opposite of only what YOU want. Firing Range was a great map and all my friends agreed. Nuketown was obviously a huge fan favourite and still is. I find it boring after a match or two myself. No one said "No more Black Ops maps" in fact I see more people asking for a remake of Array for this last DLC. Hacker was never broken and the other glitches you listed rarely happened.

On-Topic. I do think the N4 are dead either way. Richtofen can just leave Samuels body if he desires too and on the Maxis side of things he outright says they will die. You could look at Buried as the N4's burial ground (pun). I just love the banter between the O4 and they're characters so much more than the N4. No matter how much we learned about the N4 I just don't like them in the slightest. They're boring.

No they're doing the opposite of only what YOU want. Firing Range was a great map and all my friends agreed. Nuketown was obviously a huge fan favourite and still is. I find it boring after a match or two myself. No one said "No more Black Ops maps" in fact I see more people asking for a remake of Array for this last DLC. Hacker was never broken and the other glitches you listed rarely happened.

On-Topic. I do think the N4 are dead either way. Richtofen can just leave Samuels body if he desires too and on the Maxis side of things he outright says they will die. You could look at Buried as the N4's burial ground (pun). I just love the banter between the O4 and they're characters so much more than the N4. No matter how much we learned about the N4 I just don't like them in the slightest. They're boring.

Plus glitches are always a part of the game, lovin um or hateing em....

Also I LOVED the firing range remake, not so much the summit remake.... The nuketown remake is pretty cool as well and the nuketown zombies remake was amazing!

If the final map pack comes out dedicated to zombies, i would like to see three brand new maps (for survival, greif or turned) on top of a brand new zombies epic, and a remade kino der toten... Not der reise, we've been there twice now....

Firing range was awesome, nuketown was meh....but NTZ is really good but I have to be in the mood for it.

I too believe the new group dies, at least three of them. I find it hard to believe that the old four will want Samantha helping them past Moon. So if I am right, that will leave a spot for the new group. I'd personally like to see Misty because she is the only one I like, and out of all the new players, is the only one that looks like she could be a survivor.

How on earth (hah) did they think two old farts and a nerdy cry baby could last 20+ years into the apocalypse?

Firing range was awesome, nuketown was meh....but NTZ is really good but I have to be in the mood for it.

I too believe the new group dies, at least three of them. I find it hard to believe that the old four will want Samantha helping them past Moon. So if I am right, that will leave a spot for the new group. I'd personally like to see Misty because she is the only one I like, and out of all the new players, is the only one that looks like she could be a survivor.

How on earth (hah) did they think two old farts and a nerdy cry baby could last 20+ years into the apocalypse?

I think that if any of the N4 are carried on it would be Stulinger/StuTofen. He's the only one with any importance to the story, due to him being the vessel for Richtofen.

Also I don't think anyone would be able to survive in a group of 4 in this world. :) not without the help of a certain German and his mystery box.