Marlton Quote

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I wouldn't take it too seriously, though. "Space" weapons were really prominent in comics, and maybe Marlton somehow picked up on it.

yeah, perhaps he was a reader of Weasel's comic series.

He could know more then he lets on, Russman insists that he is some sort of liar on Tranzit, but I never figured out why.

Thank Richtofen someone remembered. Something about Marlton's lying tongue.

He could know more then he lets on, Russman insists that he is some sort of liar on Tranzit, but I never figured out why.

I am so using that "Thank Richtofen" line. Made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

And I honestly think he may be just referring that stuff like the Ray Gun was very iconic in Comics during the 50's. The whole retro/space/alien era is one of my favourite periods in American history

I am so using that "Thank Richtofen" line. Made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

And I honestly think he may be just referring that stuff like the Ray Gun was very iconic in Comics during the 50's. The whole retro/space/alien era is one of my favourite periods in American history

Retro women and Space Aliens= awesome

First, here's a part from a post I just made on another thread a minute ago.

It appears Al's impact on the overall storyline is not that significant. If you'd like to have a theory on Al's significance in the story, you should focus on his role with the comic book. (“If my comic books are right, then this has to be one of the most powerful weapons in the box.”)

[tab][/tab]If you absolutely had to have a theory on it, you could say that us redoing the events of Mob of the Dead, changed the events of that night. Instead of Al being killed that night on the roof, they make it off and onto the GG bridge, where Al kills the three instead of them killing him. He then went onto to publish his comic book. Given the time frame of Mob of the Dead as somewhere in the early to mid 1930's, Samantha Maxis would have been born around then and could have possibly read the comic book as a child. And that's where Samantha came up with some of things she did, like the mystery box for example. It's a very far out there theory, but if you wanted one that'd be it.

As of now, Mob of the Dead has been unrelated to the rest of the zombie maps as far as storyline is concerned. It may have been part of the reason Treyarch chose this particular time frame to begin with. It doesn't mess with the current time frame, coming before the start of the current Zombies storyline beginning in 1939.

But now, another quote about the comic book in Buried? It just seems like a pretty big coincidence if you ask me. Suddenly that "far out" theory of mine about the impact of the Mob of the Dead on the storyline seems to be becoming a bit less out there.

Either Treyarch is trolling us on the Al's comic book thing, or there's definitely something here.

First, here's a part from a post I just made on another thread a minute ago.

It appears Al's impact on the overall storyline is not that significant. If you'd like to have a theory on Al's significance in the story, you should focus on his role with the comic book. (“If my comic books are right, then this has to be one of the most powerful weapons in the box.”)

[tab][/tab]If you absolutely had to have a theory on it, you could say that us redoing the events of Mob of the Dead, changed the events of that night. Instead of Al being killed that night on the roof, they make it off and onto the GG bridge, where Al kills the three instead of them killing him. He then went onto to publish his comic book. Given the time frame of Mob of the Dead as somewhere in the early to mid 1930's, Samantha Maxis would have been born around then and could have possibly read the comic book as a child. And that's where Samantha came up with some of things she did, like the mystery box for example. It's a very far out there theory, but if you wanted one that'd be it.

As of now, Mob of the Dead has been unrelated to the rest of the zombie maps as far as storyline is concerned. It may have been part of the reason Treyarch chose this particular time frame to begin with. It doesn't mess with the current time frame, coming before the start of the current Zombies storyline beginning in 1939.

But now, another quote about the comic book in Buried? It just seems like a pretty big coincidence if you ask me. Suddenly that "far out" theory of mine about the impact of the Mob of the Dead on the storyline seems to be becoming a bit less out there.

Either Treyarch is trolling us on the Al's comic book thing, or there's definitely something here.

That's not far out at all. The fading perks in MoTD could be simply because of Sam.M creating those things while in the M.P.D, disturbing the natural order of purgatory.

Because even though her body is there(M.P.D), her soul is not, something like a shortage.

I think Russman says that as he just hates Marlton in general.

Also possibly because Marlton is quite smart, Russman thinks Marlton may know what's going on.

(Off topic) Love the new sig Takeo :twisted: ;)

lol I always found Sponge kissing Daryl goodnight to be hilarious. He actually tried to strangle me in my dream last night. It was scary and I wasn't even a zombie.

(Off topic) Love the new sig Takeo :twisted: ;)

lol I always found Sponge kissing Daryl goodnight to be hilarious. He actually tried to strangle me in my dream last night. It was scary and I wasn't even a zombie.

Uh...... get me in that dream please :twisted: :lol:

(Off Topic) Lmfao, you're twisted dude....

(On Topic) It probably is just a reference to the whole Ray Gun being a prominent feature in Retro Sci-Fi Comic Books from the 50's, it could have something to do with MoTD, but who knows.