Samantha's laugh in the BO2 zombies music.

Every time we load our BO2 discs, and head to zombies, we hear a creepy song being played that I'm pretty sure we all can hum by now. But it's a bit different in BO2, and at the end of the song, Samantha laughs. I'm not too sure if this was discussed back when it first came out, but it never really hit me till a few weeks back when we found out the Samantha's lullaby easter egg in MOtD.

It could just mean Samantha is the reason for all of the zombies, and just a little nice nod. OR, she will play a huge part in BO2 zombies. What about you guys?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is going to be playing a huge role in the last map because we all know that the old crew will be coming back eventually and I personally think that we will be in the last dlc map for black ops 2 which obviously means we will be seeing more of Samantha since she is in Richtofens body.

I sure hope so, I don't think they'd put Samantha's laugh in there for no real good reason, and her lullaby.

• Administrators

Samantha is just being involved heavily in Black Ops II. First we had her lullaby in Nuketown Zombies, then in the new discovery of Mob of the Dead's beginning gameover audio, anod now we're taking a closer look into the menu screen music. I guess it really does beg the question: will she ever get her body back?

Samantha is just being involved heavily in Black Ops II. First we had her lullaby in Nuketown Zombies, then in the new discovery of Mob of the Dead's beginning gameover audio, anod now we're taking a closer look into the menu screen music. I guess it really does beg the question: will she ever get her body back?

I wasn't on here when it came out in Novemer, but was this discussed before?

• Administrators

I believe so, but only in very minor detail. We know that we will encounter Samantha once more if she is indeed with the O3. There just wasn't really any way of speculating the find any further. But now that we have all these links, it's become a bit clearer.