New Update

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236

well thats all of the update, but we are zombies, so heres what we need to look at.

So first off they fixed some glitches with pathing and the zombie shield

Second off, No more extra blundergats. Im guessing you can still get two but not more than that. so it was a "glitch"

Some other minor glitches were fixed.

And finally they fixed the annoying afterlife glitch where there are random floating afterlifes everywhere.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the quotation marks? Obviously having more than two Blundergats was a glitch. Interesting though that they actually did let us have more than one (two) this time.

When I made a topic about it, some said it was a trick. but now its confirmed to be a glitch.

Hey everyone, just a heads up - it appears as though the gondola has been rendered unusable with the new update. When you enter it, it automatically kills you.

Is this true? I got booted off this morning after the title update went live. Haven't played MoTD since. Surely Trey wouldn't make this big of a mistake.

Thank you BSZombie for the thread! I was actually about to look for the patch notes.

Hey guys. I tried this three times already; after powering up the gondola by the tower trap, I step on the gondola and within a few seconds kills me. Curious if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks.