Golden Spork

Hey guys, I'm trying to get the golden spork but I'm having difficult with the first step. I've been to the bridge (I spent two rounds there trying to get the upgrade for hell retriever but that didn't work either) And i have the acid gat. When I try to throw the retriever it won't go into the cell. Only once has it gone in and it hit the wall above the poster. I know all the steps but I can't get past the first one. Is anyone else having this problem (I play on ps3) or is there something I'm not doing?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, you can't do it on easy, so that may be why it is not working. To get the Golden Spork you need to first have at least gone to the bridge once, then you can start trying to get the Spork.

As for the Hell's Redeemer, Bobane tried it out and said you need kills before you go to the bridge, not sure how many since I never counted, but you should hear a sound.

• Administrators

What is the sound I should hear? I keep reading it's the afterlife sound but I hear a sound after every round when I gain an after life.

It becomes very apparent when it occurs mid-round, as that is the trigger for successfully completing a certain step for the Hell's Redeemer.

You will hear it much better if you lower the sound of the zombies screaming.

To do that, hit pause>options>audio options. Now lower voice volume a bit, I dropped it by half. Then next time I had to hear it, it was really obvious.

Also I did say you have to kill zombies with the retriever but I dod not specify that it had to be in the prison, just to avoid confusion.

As soon as you get the retriever, count your kills with it. At +/- 15 you will hear the sound. You should be able to hear it every time after that because like I said, it's obvious.

The sound is somewhat similar to the time-travel sound from Shangri-La.

I wish I was still at my mom's by that time. I left her house a bit after First strike came out so I never really played Map pack 2-3-4 for BO. And I'm really sad because I want the Richtofen gamerpic that comes with completing shangri-la EE

Hey guys, I'm trying to get the golden spork but I'm having difficult with the first step. I've been to the bridge (I spent two rounds there trying to get the upgrade for hell retriever but that didn't work either) And i have the acid gat. When I try to throw the retriever it won't go into the cell. Only once has it gone in and it hit the wall above the poster. I know all the steps but I can't get past the first one. Is anyone else having this problem (I play on ps3) or is there something I'm not doing?

I've successfully gotten the Golden Spork on PS3, so there shouldn't be a glitch or anything.

How to get the golden spork.

1. You need the hell retriever

2. In a cell there is a movie poster of hell hound, a guy with an axe, and a beautiful women. Aim the hell at the poster and charge it, then throw the poster. You should see a afterlife symbol.

3. Go down into afterlife and right in front of the warden office is an afterlife portal. Go threw it and you'll see a skull and a spoon to the right of the skull. Zap the spoon and you'll hear Samantha evil laugh.

4. Now go into the cafe and the window at the back with the **** please report this topic, post ****. Now on the cart will be a spoon. Aim the hell at the spoon and throw. You should get some noise or brutes sayin something.

5. Go up stairs to the infirmary room to a tube full of blood, it should be in front of where the box may spawn. Press X and you'll see the spoon stir the blood and then sink into the tube.

6. You need the Acid Gat upgraded! You will use ONLY the VW in the shower to kill the zombies. After kill a lot you'll hear a sound indicating you've done it.

7. Go back to the blood tube and hold x. A zombie hand holding the golden spork will rise. Just press x again and you have calm your prize.

I don't think this has been posted before but if you bleed out with the golden spork in order to get it back you must go to the cafeteria, throw you retriever at the spoon again, go to the bath tub and hold the action button again. After it stirs the blood again, hold action button again and recieve the golden spork again.