We still don't know what that THING is...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if I'm not mistaken, isn't there a part in Mob of the Dead that kinda looks like it? I can't remember off the top of my head. :|

Possibly, but never the less, the picture isn't in the loading screen...

Well, Mob of the Dead is certainly a map that is "out of place." I'm sure the next map will finally unravel the mystery behind this.

Also, thanks Festo. ;)

Now, if I'm not mistaken, isn't there a part in Mob of the Dead that kinda looks like it? I can't remember off the top of my head. :|

I would think so.

That's what I've been thinking too.

I have a feeling we may see this part again.

- Mix

Is that the part in the warden's office?

Also the cutout section would show a preview of the next Comic page so it's for a Story map, which MotD isn't.

But you might be right about the part being re-used in another map, after all there is a shield part that was in Tranzit,

I doubt the Blundergat would return, but purhaps we enfuse the next wonder weapon with another toxic liquid?

I'm thinking they will keep experimenting with other elements(wunderwaff, Thunder gun, Winter's fury, Sliquifier, acid gat) I think the others are funny effects right?

I doubt the Blundergat would return, but purhaps we enfuse the next wonder weapon with another toxic liquid?

I'm thinking they will keep experimenting with other elements(wunderwaff, Thunder gun, Winter's fury, Sliquifier, acid gat) I think the others are funny effects right?

What would be cool is a jet-gun attachment that would suck in zombies and make you run faster and didn't break when it overheated.... That way the jet gun's idea isn't a total failure...

Also the cutout section would show a preview of the next Comic page so it's for a Story map, which MotD isn't.

But you might be right about the part being re-used in another map, after all there is a shield part that was in Tranzit,

MotD certainly is a story map, saying it's not is ridiculous.

He means that the map isn't related DIRRECTLY to that of Samule/Richtofen's story.. Not that its not a story map as opposed to a survival turned or greif map...

He means that the map isn't related DIRRECTLY to that of Samule/Richtofen's story.. Not that its not a story map as opposed to a survival turned or greif map...

yea i see it is a filler, kinda shows that sumone else was in control b4 Sam

yea i see it is a filler, kinda shows that sumone else was in control b4 Sam

Well.... Yes this shows some one may have been in control before Sam.. But this map does show major signs of the fact this map isn't on earth, but rather hell... Arlington's hell... This demonic anouncer may have no or little control over what happens outside of hell...

Well.... Yes this shows some one may have been in control before Sam.. But this map does show major signs of the fact this map isn't on earth, but rather hell... Arlington's hell... This demonic anouncer may have no or little control over what happens outside of hell...

I think its for sure on Earth. I mean, there is the Golden Gate bridge under construction.

I think its for sure on Earth. I mean, there is the Golden Gate bridge under construction.

It's a memory, al, finn, sal, and billy's memory of Alcatraz, this memory becomes the setting of the group's hell... And their hell isnt on earth... Or at least our earth...

There are no other people, only zombies, the wolfs, Brutus, and our group... There is nothing beyond the golden gate bridge and the city: There is no one setting off fireworks... They're just going off... It's all a memory, stuck on repeat, in an exact replica of their final days...

Stuck on repeat sense the 1930s... Now we know it's at least 1996 (die rise poster) and there's a good chance this map takes place in modern day, just before, durring, or after die rise and tranzit... They've been fighting zombies, constantly, for over 90 years...

The story writers went into great depths to show us a real eternal hell...

Or atleast that's what I think...