FULLPROOF WAY OF GETTING HELL'S REDEEMER

Ok, so as soon as you have hells retriever you need to kill a number of zombies BEFORE you go to the GG bridge, I'd say just survive two rounds with just hell's retriever in both areas before attempting to throw in the pit of Lava. Many people say they hear an afterlife sound each time they have enough kills but I never seem to hear anything. Post a reply if you do and try add to my horribly brief walkthrough X_X

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard you can get the kills at the island. I'll give it a try asap.

You can get the noise on Alcatraz when killing with the Retriever, but so far, the Redeemer is unatainable unless you also get kills (and ultimately, the bashee noise) on the bridge, so not sure what the noise in Alcatraz represents, but it can be heard at least.

I have been led to believe that you hear a noise when you kill around 30 (what others say) or so zombies on alcatraz island and then a second noise on the GG bridge after about the same amount of kills as the island and a third noise can be heard when throwing the retriever into the fire pit before finally entering afterlife and retrieving it at its original spawn location. Also try turning down voice volume and SFX up to full to hear any such sounds.

From Zombiekyle

there are three sounds total. I will explain them to the best of my ability.

Sound #1: You can hear this sound anywhere on the map. In alcatraz or on the bridge. This first sound will trigger as soon as you get a certain amount of kills. The forum keeps saying 15 so I will go with that number. After you hear that sound you will then move to step #2

Sound #2: YOU NEED TO BE ON THE BRIDGE FOR THIS ONE. You will hear this at the end of the round. You need to do the whole round with the retriever. There are rumors that you can use the sweeper, but if I was you I wouldn't. It hasn't been confirmed. If you do not get the sound at the end of the round its probably because you either shot, didn't survive the whole round there, or something else. If you didn't hear the sound don't say YOLO and go try it anyways because you will be greatly disappointed. You also do not need to go the bridge two separate times unless you left early the first time.

Sound #3: This sound will appear as soon as you throw the tomahawk into the hell hole. This will confirm that every thing you did before was done and that the hole accepted your tomahawk.

Now all you have to do is survive the rest of the round. go into afterlife and run to the retriever and it should be blue and you will get your redeemer

Sound #1: You can hear this sound only on the island. You must do this before going to the bridge. Kill zombies with the hawk.

Sound #2: YOU NEED TO BE ON THE BRIDGE FOR THIS ONE. Kill zombies with the hawk.

Sound #3: This sound will appear as soon as you throw the tomahawk into the hell hole.

Lastly wait a round and after the round go into afterlife to claim what is yours.

Sound #1: You can hear this sound only on the island. You must do this before going to the bridge. Kill zombies with the hawk.

Sound #2: YOU NEED TO BE ON THE BRIDGE FOR THIS ONE. Kill zombies with the hawk.

Sound #3: This sound will appear as soon as you throw the tomahawk into the hell hole.

Lastly wait a round and after the round go into afterlife to claim what is yours.

sound #1 you can hear this sound only on the map called alcatraz. It can be heard anywhere. You can hear this sound in the cell blocks. you can hear this sound in the showers. you can hear this sound in the wardens office. You can hear this sound in the docks. you can hear this sound in the tunnels. you can hear this sound in the spiral staircase. and most definetly you can hear this sound on the golden gate bridge.

I had to fix that for you. I don't know why you commented when mine was right anyways :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

sound #1 you can hear this sound only on the map called alcatraz. It can be heard anywhere. You can hear this sound in the cell blocks. you can hear this sound in the showers. you can hear this sound in the wardens office. You can hear this sound in the docks. you can hear this sound in the tunnels. you can hear this sound in the spiral staircase. and most definetly you can hear this sound on the golden gate bridge.

I had to fix that for you. I don't know why you commented when mine was right anyways :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Tried to simplify your comment for those who many get confused. But I guess there that's a whole other level. :lol: Also way to many smilies. :D