Blood Sacrifice

Hello all . A lot of people have supported the theory that the warden has been a practitioner of satanic rituals( due to the amount of candles, skulls etc in the wardens office) I'm thinking that the rituals would probably need a blood sacrafice, which I believe that the warden was going to use prisoners for. As they could easily go missing without anyone caring. But during the cutscene we see that the warden is killed. This is the final part of the ritual that summons the ultimate evil and the zombies. The warden is the blood sacrifice. Discuss

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dahniska is completely correct.

That being said though, the Warden probably did to ritualistic sacrifices with the unruly prisoners. In fact, you know all those skulls all over the place? And those blue ones? How are the blue ones different than the others? Probably some satanic ritual with Lucifer and the Aether involved. And by collecting the blue skulls you get the Warden's weapon... not a coincidence.

That being said though, the Warden probably did to ritualistic sacrifices with the unruly prisoners. In fact, you know all those skulls all over the place? And those blue ones? How are the blue ones different than the others? Probably some satanic ritual with Lucifer and the Aether involved. And by collecting the blue skulls you get the Warden's weapon... not a coincidence.

I like this theory more than I like vodka :o

I like this theory more than I like vodka :o

" Poor Nikki. Still fat, stinky, and drunk." " I feel sorry for your daughter."

What if he did those rituals because he was obsessed with zombies or, becoming a zombie.

The baths of blood indicate some sort of blood sacrifice, and there's a lot of references to hell, so what I'm thinking he made those sacrifices to Lucifer in order to preserve himself after death.

I realise that Ferguson wasn't the Warden during MotD, but you know how time can get all shimmied up in zombies!

On a related note, has anyone looked at the symbols and writing in the walls? They look interesting, like a new version of illuminati code :O

What if he did those rituals because he was obsessed with zombies or, becoming a zombie.

The baths of blood indicate some sort of blood sacrifice, and there's a lot of references to hell, so what I'm thinking he made those sacrifices to Lucifer in order to preserve himself after death.

I realise that Ferguson wasn't the Warden during MotD, but you know how time can get all shimmied up in zombies!

On a related note, has anyone looked at the symbols and writing in the walls? They look interesting, like a new version of illuminati code :o

Actually, that is interesting. Somehow I never actually wondered that... if the warden was into some kind of occult activity, what was his angle? Immortality is a good possibility. Kind of the whole legend that if you make a deal with the devil there's always a catch. Perhaps he wanted immortality, but the catch was that he became a zombie, and ended up spreading the infection to the rest of the prison?

Then again, I still like the theory of the map taking place in more of a purgatory-esque state, so I'm not sure what to think.

One thing I wonder is why is the blundergat missing 1 bullet when you retrive it from the warden's office

One thing I wonder is why is the blundergat missing 1 bullet when you retrive it from the warden's office

The missing shot could possibly be one the Warden may have used to kill himself for the ultimate blood sacrifice? Just a thought. I mean, it is HIS gun.

On a related note, has anyone looked at the symbols and writing in the walls? They look interesting, like a new version of illuminati code :o

Actually, that is interesting. Somehow I never actually wondered that... if the warden was into some kind of occult activity, what was his angle? Immortality is a good possibility. Kind of the whole legend that if you make a deal with the devil there's always a catch. Perhaps he wanted immortality, but the catch was that he became a zombie, and ended up spreading the infection to the rest of the prison?

Then again, I still like the theory of the map taking place in more of a purgatory-esque state, so I'm not sure what to think.

^This^

It makes sense and how the warden still in control. Nice job Megaton.

Now come on guys. I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but this prisoner sacrifices is too far fetched. Treyarch does a very good job of maintaining a nice attachment to reality with there work. There would have to be a history of prisoner disappearances in the real Alcatraz befor Treyarch would put something that big in there. Unless they had mentioned disappearance in a comercial or cut sceen. But they didn't. Yes Alcatraz has sceen it's fair share of faild escape attempts, but most of which were recaptured or recoverd from a watery grave. Yeah the ideas that the warden did satanic rituals and offed himself with the blunder-gat are very likely possibilities, but prisoner sacrifices is out of the question. You forget the purpose of Alcatraz. It was no ordinary prission. Missing prisoners would never have gone un-noticed in Alcatraz. Also what makes you think that the warden is in control. Clues on the map suggest that the controller is actualy Satan and that you are actualy in hell.

Break the rules, you go to prission. Break the prission rules, you go to Alcatraze. No one escapes Evil Island. :twisted:

wow really??? thats odd..maybe the warden used it to off himself..

Well thing is you get it with 1/59 ammo, I doubt the warden killed himself then carefully reloaded his weapon before dying.