What makes the golden spork so powerful?

Hey guys i have been using the golden spork a lot lately and i kept asking myself the same question: Why is the golden spork so godamn powerful compared to the other melee weapons?

Bowie knife: a mini sword that can slice through waves of zombies

sickle :The so called 'pirate hook' that was thrust right in the insides of the zombies

Galva knuckles: a knuck duster that let out a electric current that burned zombies to a crisp

Spork: a gold utensil used for eating one barely scratches the zombies yet is the most powerful out of all the melee weapons.

So what do you guys think WHY IS THE SPORK SO GODAMN POWERFUL?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well...it's magical. :P

But in all seriousness, we swirl a bathtub full of blood with with, kill 40+ zombies with the Acid Gat in the showers (where I assume that the plumbing is sort of connected), causing the blood of the zombies plus the acid within the Acid Gat to become infused with the spoon. Once you get it, a zombie hand somehow rises up to grant a Golden Spork.

I'd say it's magical by those terms.

Honestly it's probably just for laughs. Obviously there's no legitimate reason for why a spoon fork hybrid would be stronger than the other weapons. BUT THAT'S THE POINT! You'd never expect a damn spoon to be able to cut down zombie after zombie, but treyarch made it do that. Why? Because they can. And because it's hilarious.

Fun fact: I actually predicted that we'd get an eating utensil as a melee weapon, because I thought it would be fitting to a Paris map. :mrgreen: