Cranes on the docks?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They obviously put flopper and mule kick there for a good reason, that they will be making a return to Zombies. Then only question is when. I don't see it happening before the next map pack tho.

I have tried many times to see if I can interact with flopper and mule kick, using both then retriever and redeemer, but to no avail.

Treyarch is just toying with us and getting people to come up with theories until they decide to bring it back.

As for the crane, I don't see it having anything to do with the perks other than treyarch letting us think we can get them.

Obviously I may be wrong, but that is just my thought.

Maybe we have to activate those fuzzy radios or something idk. However, maybe the prisoners were mining for 115, and that's why there are dead prisoners everywhere, they were hung since they got infected. There is also a book called "Mine Spelunking" in the spawn room. But I do hope we can get PhD Flopper, though I doubt it.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't the rest of the perk machines spazzing out (aside from EC)? EC was made around the time, so it's meant to be in that part of the time stream, while the other perks were made in the future and taken back in time. Thus, perhaps those are the machines before they are used to dispense the perks, as they aren't spazzing out.

Then again, I think the unpowered machines weren't all fuzzy either, so maybe I'm wrong.

To me the perks on the docks symbolise the the perks are coming back. Because what happens at the docks? Things come in and things go out. And seeing as they haven't been here so they can't be deported, they must be being imported into the game. This is backed up by the way they are "leaned" against the boxes . They look like they are getting moved from one place to another. So that's a Woo hoo :).

However at docks trading also occurs, so I've got a feeling that something else (possibly a perk) is getting "deported". Quick revive has already gone but I think something else is going as well. This is because there are two being "imported" so I think two will be getting "deported

Sorry about the formatting as well I do almost all of my posting on my iPod so there's no enter button

I honestly see this as them teasing out that the perks will be available at a later time. Same goes for PHD in Die Rise. They wouldn't do this two times in a row just to "toy" with us. The one on Die Rise was actually funny, but I doubt they'd do the same thing twice for no reason.