Additional Hell's Redeemer and Golden Spork info. and debunk

So I just have some more information regarding getting the Hell's redeemer and golden spork that will hopefully help understand how many kills it takes and/ rounds it takes and how many people can have them.

This was all done in a 4-person game.

- Player 1 got 85 axe kills and spent 3 full round on the bridge not counting the round we landed on the bridge on.

- Player 2 got 34 axe kills in the same 3 full rounds.

- Player 3 spend two full rounds with them on the bridge and killed people with his gun with them on the bridge.

- Player 4 left the bridge right when we landed and ran around the cafeteria room.

- Both player 1 and 2 were able to get the Redeem when returning and throwing their axes into the pool.

- Player 4 went back to the bridge at mid-round 15 and got 90 axe kills and left at the end of round 16; he couldn't throw his axe into the pool.

SO, I believe it's not so much about how many kills you have on the bridge, rather than about lasting a full round on the bridge just axing because player 4 didn't stay a full round he didn't get it even though killing 90 zombies on the bridge. Also, this all shows that not everyone needs to be on the bridge while you get the axe kills and other people can be shooting on the bridge without affecting it. This also shows more than one person can have the Redeemer.

With the golden spoon, I got 48 acid gat kills and then i heard the laugh, it happened mid-round so I believe that's a number of kills thing and not by rounds. Also for those that don't know all can get the Spork, they just need to go and get the spoon in the cafeteria after the first player gets his spork, and drop it in the the tub and they'll get it. Only 1 person needs to run down in the laundry room.

Hope this helps some people and feel free to comment or ask a question.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On solo last night I went three full rounds on the bridge with nothing but axe kills, I didnt know if there was a laugh or something so I just kept killing and decided to just roll out. And then threw my axe in the hole and it didnt work. I didnt count my kills but it was a higher round like 20 I think so I would guess 100+. Hope this helps debunk the 33 kill theory.

I think it is some type of formula based on the round number you are on how many kills you need to get.

On solo last night I went three full rounds on the bridge with nothing but axe kills, I didnt know if there was a laugh or something so I just kept killing and decided to just roll out. And then threw my axe in the hole and it didnt work. I didnt count my kills but it was a higher round like 20 I think so I would guess 100+. Hope this helps debunk the 33 kill theory.

I think it is some type of formula based on the round number you are on how many kills you need to get.

I'm pretty sure the number isn't important. You just need to beat an entire round in th bridge without shooting your gun and just using the Retriever, even against the guard.

Btw, some people says there's a "sound" when you accomplish the taks, but I debunk it.

It looks like that sound plays when you kill a lot of zombies with the Axe, I've heard it on solo without being on the bridge. And I've got my Redeemer without hearing it.

Hope it clarifies some minds.

Yeah the two in my game hawked the guards too. It was lower rounds too like 10-13 and we had a 3rd shooting some of the zombies for them so another person shooting doesn't affect it. Also I will also note that while they were on the bridge for those 3 rounds the guy back in Alcatraz didn't have any powerul drops. Only the first Brutus dropped something the rest didn't.

*edit I don't remember a sound either even in the theatre mode but who knows. I also think that some don't stay a FULL round. Because the round changes while you're in air I don't think that round counts. So if you get on the plane at 11 and it changes to 12 in mid air, you'd have to wait til the beginning of 14 to get in the chairs. But that's just my theory ha

Yeah the two in my game hawked the guards too. It was lower rounds too like 10-13 and we had a 3rd shooting some of the zombies for them so another person shooting doesn't affect it. Also I will also note that while they were on the bridge for those 3 rounds the guy back in Alcatraz didn't have any powerul drops. Only the first Brutus dropped something the rest didn't.

*edit I don't remember a sound either even in the theatre mode but who knows. I also think that some don't stay a FULL round. Because the round changes while you're in air I don't think that round counts. So if you get on the plane at 11 and it changes to 12 in mid air, you'd have to wait til the beginning of 14 to get in the chairs. But that's just my theory ha

I support it.

It has to be an entirely new round on the bridge. Not the one you were on the Island, not the one it changed in mid-air.

I did get redeemer last night. Did 3 player game, went to bridge shot some sallys to kill Guard. Then used Tomahawk only for 2-3 rounds. I counted my kills over 2-3 rounds they were about 60+ so was my other friends. We all went and threw our tomahawk into fire pit and it went away leaving out HUD blinking. Then we went to after life and grabbed the redeemer. I'll post a clip.

I did get redeemer last night. Did 3 player game, went to bridge shot some sallys to kill Guard. Then used Tomahawk only for 2-3 rounds. I counted my kills over 2-3 rounds they were about 60+ so was my other friends. We all went and threw our tomahawk into fire pit and it went away leaving out HUD blinking. Then we went to after life and grabbed the redeemer. I'll post a clip.

Nice! That kinda supports the theory that it's more about just staying for rounds and using the hawk. The safe bet is to stay for 2-3 rounds if you can, but it would be nice to know if doing our 1 complete round theory works. I'll test it tonight to see what happens if no one else did by then.

This is just my theory but what if we could go beyond the redeemer?? XD just a theory like i said, it would be cool though, I will try throwing it at everything else in the map like the skulls and the spoon and see if it changes anything.

I just got the hells redeemer on my second attempt, now, what I did was I went to the GG bridge on round 15, I killed every zombie including the guard with the retriever then left as soon as the round ended. I got back and after leaving a zombie on round 16 I threw my retriever in the hell portal thing below the dog and it didn't come back. so on round 17 I went into the room in afterlife and was able to pick up the redeemer.

(Also, I picked up the 5 purgatory skulls and the 2 spoons, not sure if it matters!)

Ok so I did sine things tonight. My theory works I flew over mid round 12, finished round 12, then stayed for all of 13 just hawking and left at the beginning of 14. I had about 80 kills and the pit took my hawk. :). I'll also note I didn't have the skulls at all when I did this.

I also tried hawking for two full round on the bridge with the redeemer but nothing happened when I threw it in the pit ha.

on a side note you can also have the withering acid gat and the regular acid gat at the same time. :)

I'm new to EE hunting. Tranzit got me hooked. I was wondering if anyone thinks there is any significance in being able to grab a new hells redeemer whenever in afterlife and having the ability to go to prone after.

Also, when getting the golden spork you have to destroy that blue and green poster. The poster references a tomb and the redeemer or retriever. It seems natural to assume you can access the tomb somehow with retriever/redeemer or spork. The tomb that has me hooked is in the generator room by the docks. While you can only enter the room with the tomb in afterlife, there's a hole in the top left where you can throw frags, retriever/redeemer, and shoot acid gat etc.

Another thing bothering me are the stacks of bags on the Gg bridge that say mireto made in usa. Mire- A stretch of swampy or boggy ground. The Gg bridge resembles the tower of babble with the electrical coils attached to the Structure. Also, the orange orb hovering in the sky (if you are looking at the electrical chairs look up and to the right) reminds me of tranzit. Are the tower of babble and the Gg bridge somehow linked? Is that why when I throw the redeemer a lot on the bridge my character keeps referring to Nikolai?

I'm new to this so it's hard for me to judge relevance or how deep to look into aspects of the game. The whole alternate perception of reality on tranzit is what hooked me but is also what has me grasping on the faintest of possibilities. Thoughts?

Just want to say that when I'm getting the Retriever kills on the bridge I NEVER hear a laugh. What I do hear, at the end of one full round of nothing but retriever kills is the same noise the electric chair makes right before it starts to shock you. I'm pretty sure this is the indicator that you're good to go.

-Sacred

So I just have some more information regarding getting the Hell's redeemer and golden spork that will hopefully help understand how many kills it takes and/ rounds it takes and how many people can have them.

This was all done in a 4-person game.

- Player 1 got 85 axe kills and spent 3 full round on the bridge not counting the round we landed on the bridge on.

- Player 2 got 34 axe kills in the same 3 full rounds.

- Player 3 spend two full rounds with them on the bridge and killed people with his gun with them on the bridge.

- Player 4 left the bridge right when we landed and ran around the cafeteria room.

- Both player 1 and 2 were able to get the Redeem when returning and throwing their axes into the pool.

- Player 4 went back to the bridge at mid-round 15 and got 90 axe kills and left at the end of round 16; he couldn't throw his axe into the pool.

SO, I believe it's not so much about how many kills you have on the bridge, rather than about lasting a full round on the bridge just axing because player 4 didn't stay a full round he didn't get it even though killing 90 zombies on the bridge. Also, this all shows that not everyone needs to be on the bridge while you get the axe kills and other people can be shooting on the bridge without affecting it. This also shows more than one person can have the Redeemer.

With the golden spoon, I got 48 acid gat kills and then i heard the laugh, it happened mid-round so I believe that's a number of kills thing and not by rounds. Also for those that don't know all can get the Spork, they just need to go and get the spoon in the cafeteria after the first player gets his spork, and drop it in the the tub and they'll get it. Only 1 person needs to run down in the laundry room.

Hope this helps some people and feel free to comment or ask a question.

LOL i spent like 3-4 full rounds just tomahawking the zombies and didnt hear no laugh and no wonder why, i had to be on the bridge. :lol: :lol:

I think you have to go to golden gate bridge and not shoot at all and then use hells retriever for at least a whole round. I did 4 rounds of just using the hells retriever and used the mp5 for one zombie that was in my way. came back to alcatraz and threw my retriever to the hole but it came back. I then went back and finished the round then did another round and when I came back after that round I was able to throw the retriever inside.

I think you have to go to golden gate bridge and not shoot at all and then use hells retriever for at least a whole round. I did 4 rounds of just using the hells retriever and used the mp5 for one zombie that was in my way. came back to alcatraz and threw my retriever to the hole but it came back. I then went back and finished the round then did another round and when I came back after that round I was able to throw the retriever inside.

I tried this again last night went to the bridge for 2 rounds no shooting at all and me and another guy didnt get it but our thrid guy got it so there is more to this than just survivng a round and not shooting....

I had the same experience as the previous post. We had 4 guys on the bridge all using tomahawks. However, one player had to step away and so he didn't get many kills at all. When we returned to Alcatraz and throw the hawks in the pit it only accepted the 3 hawks of the players that got a lot of kills.

So I agree, you do need to stay an entire round, however, you do also need to get a certain number of kills

To add to this I have received the hell's redeemer a few times doing the same thing and this is what I've noticed.

-Team mates shooting on the bridge DO NOT effect your personal outcome

-The hell's retrievers DO NOT need to be thrown simultaneously with your team mates

Also note that I've heard the sound 5 times during one round (4 during and 1 at the end).

The sounds DID NOT indicate we all got it because 1 person couldn't get the redeemer. Also NOBODY had 30 kills when the first sound occured. The 1 person also shot after all the sounds were played which might have nullified any other tomahawk kills. This causes complications in setting up a step by step guide because I do not know the exact steps other than just do what I do.

In order to receive mine, I make sure we all go to the bridge by round 10 when I can stay there until 14 and survive by using the hell's receiver. It's still a one hit kill after charging during this time.

Another note, I had thrown my retriever into the pit and it had taken it. Immediately after this I had been downed and it gave me the red one back. At this point all I had to do was throw the retriever back into the pit and it took it right away. No other steps were necessary. Hope this helps in setting something up.