Zombies Timeline - My Opinions.

Timeline Can be found here:

Now let the record state, I did have different opinions when I started making the picture. However, whilst making it, I just fought most of the things didn't sound right. Anyway, ask questions why I think this or w/e... I will answer anyone's views why I think I am correct :)

(Paint FTW)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Alcatraz Island is soon to be out, so all that we think we know may be up in the air, however in the meantime:

Why Shangri-La first? There is a difference in the temple being constructed there and actually when you are there. I can eat breakfast and then go to the Colosseum. Yes, the Colosseum was built first but I still ate breakfast before going there. (analogy)

Well, Alcatraz Island is soon to be out, so all that we think we know may be up in the air, however in the meantime:

Why Shangri-La first? There is a difference in the temple being constructed there and actually when you are there. I can eat breakfast and then go to the Colosseum. Yes, the Colosseum was built first but I still ate breakfast before going there. (analogy)

Shangri la. This was first because every zombie that is infected there, still look like the people that would have been living in one of these temples at the time. Ofcourse the temple gets ruined over time, but they are zombies so this wouldn't effect them. The way you turn on the power. There are no wires shown anywhere, it uses water. Egyptians used methods similar to this to do farms.

One thing still doesn't make sense...

The moon radios say that on dec. 4th 1939, maxis began his main MTD research... He then killed maxis after establishing a moon bace... But... That means Sam didn't enter the device until after at least January 23 1940 (another radio) so by that logic... Sam wasn't in the MPD, according to your research... So the events of der reise and shi no Numa... Have to happen after 1940... Kino and 5 happened in the 60s (What with JFK INFERED to be recently elected by dialogue of the charracters...) We can only assume COTD happened about now-ish between 1970 and 2015 about, thats where I'd put it... Shangri la happens about this time as well (until you return to the past) and moon/nuketown likely happen in the 2015 era...

I'm glad to see your interest in the timeline of W@W and BO, as it doesn't garner much attention or research anymore. That being said, there is much to be desired from this. First it depends on what timeline you're following? Are you speaking from Richtofen and the gang's point of view? or Historically speaking? Or what? I think that's what MMX was confused about as well. If you're speaking from Richtofen's view, these are all correct except Shangri La, which we know occurred between CotD and Moon.

Other things to note:

[*:1af7v6se]The Tunguska meteor hit in Siberia (Russia), not Japan.
    [*:1af7v6se]We travel forward in time to Kino, hence the historical structures seen outside the map dating to 1968.
    [*:1af7v6se]The red phones seen in Ascension and Five (The Moscow-Washington hotline in real life), link the two maps to be occurring simultaneously. And we know Five occurred in 1963, meaning Ascension did as well.

It's important to examine the character quotes and listen to the radios from maps like Ascension, CotD, SL, and Moon. These quotes and radios are what hold the most valuable information in establishing a timeline of events.

Keep digging, you'll like what you find! :)

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11967

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=28818&p=277870#p277870

Thanks man, but I am sticking with Shangri la been first.

You might want to be a bit more open to change. If we have the evidence to sway you, is that not a cause to change your beliefs? I was once really erroneous on the storyline, and it was only by listening to the voices of others did I change.

I just dont see what evidence you have. Unless there has been a official date been said... then who knows. Seriously though, Its just a storyline. I have my own views... I dont keep to the radios... to me, they're just spoilers :P

Thanks man, but I am sticking with Shangri la been first.

You might want to be a bit more open to change. If we have the evidence to sway you, is that not a cause to change your beliefs? I was once really erroneous on the storyline, and it was only by listening to the voices of others did I change.

I just dont see what evidence you have. Unless there has been a official date been said... then who knows. Seriously though, Its just a storyline. I have my own views... I dont keep to the radios... to me, they're just spoilers :P

What is that even supposed to mean? Spoilers? As in, you are intentionally keeping information from yourself?

This timeline is inaccurate. The first inconsistency I noticed was CoTD. It is placed early on, but in reality it currently exists in an alternate timeline. Similar to Back To The Future, there is now (as of Moon) a fracture in the timeline. In the timeline where we have Tranzit and Die Rise, CoTD never happened.

As it stands though, if you are referring to the date when WE visit, in CoTD we are playing as Sarah Michelle Geller and Danny Trejo in modern times shooting a movie.

This timeline is inaccurate. The first inconsistency I noticed was CoTD. It is placed early on, but in reality it currently exists in an alternate timeline. Similar to Back To The Future, there is now (as of Moon) a fracture in the timeline. In the timeline where we have Tranzit and Die Rise, CoTD never happened.

As it stands though, if you are referring to the date when WE visit, in CoTD we are playing as Sarah Michelle Geller and Danny Trejo in modern times shooting a movie.

Or moon just happens in the future.... As well as die rise, tranzit, and nuketown

• Administrators

I would argue that Shi No Numa isn't before Alcatraz Island, I think it happens in 1945, right before Der Riese. Richtofen has Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai by Shi No Numa and they're brainwashed, and he didn't brainwash them until the 40's.