The one thing that baffles me.

If this is before Richtofen and Sam

HOW do the zombies exist?

I know richtofen was working with the group but it is all before this, if the group didn't even start testing with the zombies yet what happened here?

I seriously can't wait to play this map and possibly find out the backstory on who controls the zombies BEFORE samantha and richtofen!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im betting this has nothing to do with the current story line. I'm thinking that this is just zombies in Alcatraz.There is 2 more map packs to come. If they both contain zombies. I think that will be 4 with like nav table style EEs and a separate MotD. I'm sure they can't tie this in to the main story. But i suppose anything is possible with time travel :)

Oh I'm sure it will tie in somehow, minimally if anything.

And someone has to control them surely, that's how we get powerups right? It's all a game to whoever is controlling the zombies, and they throw upgrades our way so the fun doesn't stop so quick.

So far I'm thinking in no particular order, Illuminati, Satan, or Aliens. Richtofen finds the pyramid in a dark tunnel right? So that could have been on any planet *shrugs

That makes sense. Its obviously going to tie in somehow. But i don't think it will be with the main storyline. i don't know this but how much did CotD tie in? was it integral?

If this is to properly tie in, do you not think it can only fit as a prequel? Coz surely then its going to get a bit ridiculous. i mean, i know its not exactly straight forward atm.

Maxis is the one that was working on the MPD long Before. The time period is roughly 1937 up until Nuketown 1945. Maxis was the leader of 935 and obviously had to know what the intentions of his Group are and what risks have to be made to insure a new dawn for mankind.

He placed his daughter Sam in the MPD that he was first to discover. That he was first to touch...

Why else would he refuse to buy into Richtofens talk of Matter Transfer.

Its because, he figured it out. how does he have all of these perfectly planned radios that go off at just the right TIME.

Maxis at one point had the same power to manipulate Time.

my opinion though.

Well we know from the Der Reise radio that zombies can attack even without anybody in control, so that raises the question of whether their eyes were Red in this time. If so, perhaps nobody is controlling them.

I still can't understand how the map can be set before the four, real life people who are playing roles in MotD, were even born.

I still can't understand how the map can be set before the four, real life people who are playing roles in MotD, were even born.

Because they are just actors playing a role, their actual birth dates mean nothing.

Billy Handsome's birth date is what is relevant.

Just because Tom Hanks was born after WWII doesn't mean Saving Private Ryan has a plot hole.

The MotD crew are original characters for Zombies. Just like O4 and N4. So they're not real life people like CotD crew or "Five" crew. They're just modelled off there actors though. So it's like if Richtofen looked like Nolan North. At least that's my understanding.

The MotD crew are original characters for Zombies. Just like O4 and N4. So they're not real life people like CotD crew or "Five" crew. They're just modelled off there actors though. So it's like if Richtofen looked like Nolan North. At least that's my understanding.

I agree; well said.

Well the funny thing I thought in my mindless stoop..stooper.. uh stooperated state.... wasn't the boat named Warden Johnston? Iv been doing a lot more research with this now that I have unlimited time to get my zombie on! :lol:

Check out my recent post on Alcatraz's 1937 Escape its all factual information, but I thought Id write it the way I seen it come together. lol I don't know if it sounds dumb, but it has the major landmarks we have in Mob of the Dead. EXCUSE ME "will have soon"

HERE IS THE LINK MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!

OHHH actually I have the link in my Signature :lol: