The Monkey Bomb

Hello CodZ, ThrowAmonkeyBomb here,and i decided to make a little thread analyzing then monkey bomb :lol::lol::lol: ,an obvious favorite of mine.Hope you all enjoy,this is going to be alittle less serious of a thread than i normally post :)

The Monkey Bomb

OVERVIEW

The monkey bomb first introduced in world at war der riese,has been featured in many zombie maps,an icon of zombies akin to the raygun.It

is my favorite tactical,and likely many of yours as well.Used to distract zombies,it can give you the time to revive,heal,buy ammo,hit the box,buy perks,get a power up,and many other valuable things.Granted,a pro will need them less,but they will still be a valuable gift from the box.The monkey bomb takes about 1.5 seconds to throw,and around a half second after until you are safe from hits(most of the time).The monkey bomb was made by Dr.Richtofen and likely from some of samanthas toys.

HOW TO USE A MONKEY BOMB

Always throw a monkey if:

1. A max ammo dropped

2.You just got up from a down in solo,or your teammates left you and your in danger of downing again.

3.The weapon you want is in the box but your path to the box is blocked

4.Multiple teammates go down in a bad area.

5.You somehow get sandwiched (my term for getting stuck between two hoards of zombies.

6.You realize your about to get cornered.

7. And finally,just whenever the total chaos is about to cause a down,multiple downs,or the loss of powerup,buildable,teammate,etc.

WHEN TO TAKE A MONKEY BOMB

Always,unless you need emps :)

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT THE MONKEY BOMB

-can damage yourself

-doesnt attract dogs

-toss it into the der riese fireplace or der riese firepit,and youll her samnantha yell at you/ the monkey scream

-distracts zombies for 8 seconds

-i love it :D

-on the internet no one knows im secretly a monkey bomb

THE MONKEY BOMB IN ACTION

ZoXfhp2nrlM

Hope you enjoyed,now tell me,what do you think of the monkey bomb?

P.S.

The monkey bomb appears on der riese,kino,five,shangri-la,all classic maps and all black ops 2 maps

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Good overview on the Monkey Bomb, friendo! These are some great lists of how the item can be utilized to its max advantages, and even some disadvantages when using it. :) It's probably not the best time to use it when getting caught somewhere (because 7/10 times you won't throw it in time).

Also, throwing it far across the map can yield some great effects actually. For instance, I'll hurl a Monkey Bomb over the house - since I'm usually in the backyards - and it will land either in front of the opposite house or in the other yard. A properly placed Monkey Bomb can save the whole team extra time to revive one another or get situated with perks once more.

Weeeeeee! Monkey has always been a good friend to me. I wish I could pack-a-punch them.

Maybe have a larger/more powerful blast radius or get an extra 5-10 seconds of monkey music.

I tried to buy one on ebay but they're like 50$ and I kept getting outbid. I'm sure some of you here have made a monkey bomb. Lets see em.