A COTD call to arms!

Hello codz,ThrowAmonkeyBomb here with a call to arms.In call of duty black ops 1 zombies ,as many of you know,steve recently broke 100 on nacht. Do you know what this means?It means 100 had been broken solo on EVERY BLACK OPS ZOMBIES MAP.Except ONE. Except for... CALL OF THE DEAD!Black ops 1 has been beaten and mastered by the community,in every aspect apart from a 200 on any map and from a 100 on COTD.KINGJAQ will hopefully have 200 soon enough,but what about call of the dead?Who will step up to undertake this massive ordeal,who will the first(and perhaps the only) to break 100 on COTD?This codz,this is a call to arms!It can be done.Someone just has to do it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":1udkltgw]
The text colour in the OP is awful, I can barely read it.

COTD will never be done, I don't think it can be done. No console can stay on that long.

Chopper,sorry about the color ur right about that im going to fix it BUT what about on a high end gaming PC?i think it could be done then :)

You don't need High End PC for that. Maybe Pishizor does Cotd 100 someday.

They did 70 Co-Op with raygun.

Clan":32xwx9wn]
The text colour in the OP is awful, I can barely read it.

COTD will never be done, I don't think it can be done. No console can stay on that long.

Chopper,sorry about the color ur right about that im going to fix it BUT what about on a high end gaming PC?i think it could be done then :)

You don't need High End PC for that. Maybe Phizor does Cotd 100 someday.

Yes,100 has benn done everywhere else in bo1,cotd MUST happen eventually

Clan":3bjyeqa7]
Clan"

You don't need High End PC for that. Maybe Phizor does Cotd 100 someday.

Yes,100 has benn done everywhere else in bo1,cotd MUST happen eventually

Well I checked is goals to be done and he had round 60 for CotD solo so I don't think he will try round 100.

Shame that PC is now almost useless for Black Ops 2 high rounds and consoles still get g-spawn errors.

70 co op on Call of the Dead is infinitely faster and easier than 100 solo.

It is just, straight up, not possible. I think the absolute highest anyone could go is 90—and that's pushing it.

Lemonade,think about it for a second.If u used a high end gaming PC that would be very unlikely to overheat,yes it might take weeks,a month even,u might have to recycle 500 times a round,but it can be done!all other maps have been!is the community really ready to just give up in COTD?!it CAN BE DONE,it just will require the time and will to do so!! :)

-ThrowAmonkeyBomb

Say you need to get only 30 VRs for each round in the 90s.

At a push the chance of getting the VR11 is 10%. It is infact lower but I'm not sure of the exact %, but this will suffice.

So you need to hit the box 300 times each round in the 90s. Lets be generous and say that you get 10 hits on each box before it moves. So you need to at least move 30 times between boxes. COTD is big.

If each box lasts for 10 hits, and you are cycling it will take around 2 minutes for each box as you have a pack.

2 miuntes * 30 = 1 hour of box hitting per round.

Say 2 minutes * 30 to move between the boxes = 1 hour of moving per round.

2 hours each round, just hitting the box to get the gun needed. Now these figures are all very very generous. I'm estimating that this time would be quadrupled at the minimum, especially as there are some very bad box locations on this map.

8 hours just hitting the box and moving between them per round in the 90s.

6-7 hours in the 80s.

5-6 hours in the 70s.

It is just not possible in my opinion. Like actually not possible. It would take literally weeks to do this. If the percentage of getting the VR11 is closer to 5% which I believe, you can double all the times I gave.

If anyone attempted it, I would have to question their sanity. What's the point?

Say you need to get only 30 VRs for each round in the 90s.

At a push the chance of getting the VR11 is 10%. It is infact lower but I'm not sure of the exact %, but this will suffice.

So you need to hit the box 300 times each round in the 90s. Lets be generous and say that you get 10 hits on each box before it moves. So you need to at least move 30 times between boxes. COTD is big.

If each box lasts for 10 hits, and you are cycling it will take around 2 minutes for each box as you have a pack.

2 miuntes * 30 = 1 hour of box hitting per round.

Say 2 minutes * 30 to move between the boxes = 1 hour of moving per round.

2 hours each round, just hitting the box to get the gun needed. Now these figures are all very very generous. I'm estimating that this time would be quadrupled at the minimum, especially as there are some very bad box locations on this map.

8 hours just hitting the box and moving between them per round in the 90s.

6-7 hours in the 80s.

5-6 hours in the 70s.

It is just not possible in my opinion. Like actually not possible. It would take literally weeks to do this. If the percentage of getting the VR11 is closer to 5% which I believe, you can double all the times I gave.

If anyone attempted it, I would have to question their sanity. What's the point?

Chopper,i understand and WOW thats a long time but...100 on nacht black ops is damn near impossible too and steve did it...maybe it is insane..but to do it,would be amazing.it would require so much dedication..perhaps if a team of 2 or more very experienced players worked on this one playing the other handling streamng,updates,keeping him company etc..maybe it could be done..Comeon guys.this is codz.100 has been beaten,broken and maimed every where else.Lets not give up on COTD.And choppper,you are an amzing player,quite possibly the second best in the world.No offense but steve is the best IMO.Can you really just give up on call ofthe dead?I say no.it can be done,but who would do it?KINJAQ perhaps.Perhaps Pisshizor.IDK,but it should be done JUST ONCE!Dont give up guys!The community CAN beat COTD!

Thanks mate for your kind words.

My 8 hours Die Rise was the longest solo run I've done.

I would never play longer than that again on solo.

I have 2 kids who take up a lot of my time....I have to work my zombies around them, and my work. I just do not have time to do anything crazy.

The people I speak to all knew Steve would get 100 on Nacht done. It's an amazing achievement but time wise, it wasn't that long.

I have 2 days next week on my own when my family go to the UK, before I join them.

I'm attempting 100 coop on Die Rise with a good friend. That's about the craziest thing I can attempt as I have the time opened for me.

No-one should attempt COTD 100 in my opinion. It's just not worth the time it would take on one game.

Thanks mate for your kind words.

My 8 hours Die Rise was the longest solo run I've done.

I would never play longer than that again on solo.

I have 2 kids who take up a lot of my time....I have to work my zombies around them, and my work. I just do not have time to do anything crazy.

The people I speak to all knew Steve would get 100 on Nacht done. It's an amazing achievement but time wise, it wasn't that long.

I have 2 days next week on my own when my family go to the UK, before I join them.

I'm attempting 100 coop on Die Rise with a good friend. That's about the craziest thing I can attempt as I have the time opened for me.

No-one should attempt COTD 100 in my opinion. It's just not worth the time it would take on one game.

Alright,i disagree on the COTD though,but i understand where your coming from.I know how long it can take,i recently hit 40 on kino(late to the party IK lol) and am attempting 50 with a good friend over the weekend so i know how u feel.Granted 40 or 50s not nearly 100 but i understand the mental difficulty nonetheless.I hope you achieve your goal,and i hope to see a video soon! on another note,i know that you have a ps3 as you have said so in some of your videos,and have a question.Perhaps we could play a game of zombies together?my psn is wannadie323 and im a good team player,can hold my own,and normally do well,apart from when im lagging lol.If ur interested PM me,if not thats fine as well.Good luck on the 100!

-ThrowAmonkeyBomb