Best Die Rise Moment

McCray

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the waterfall of zombies pouring off of the ledge by the ak74u just before I quit on round 61 with no downs and no rip offs.

The first time i camped the dragon roof with 4 people. I had not had that feeling since waw der riese.

Edit: oh yeah; 3 days after dr released, I had my first nonglitched death: a zombie came out of the qr elevator on my side and blindsided me. I cheered because it was a legitimate death finally!

There is 3...

When I played with a bunch of random noobs and I dragged them to level 26 without dying once except when the game ended because I was the only one alive.

It was insane I got over 30 revives in that game and got over a thousand kills.

I'm not that good in die rise but i'm particulary proud of that one

Hmm well I actually didn't witness this, but.. I was playing with one of my friends on my FL in a game and a guy was on a elevator, so as he was on the elevator my friend used the opportunity to use his handy dandy key to crush the guy, and all I heard was the most hilarious laugh from the guy that got crushed. It lasted so long, everyone inherited the laugh and it must of been a great moment for them lol.

• Administrators

How does getting a team full of trolls killed via elevator sound? They honestly deserved it; spamming the Mystery Box as early as Round 1, holding onto the Trample Steam pieces but purposefully not placing them down, shooting only one bullet (ONE) during the boss rounds, and even spraying the Sliquifier everywhere to make all of us slide off the edges.

Simple solution ended this charade: get everyone the elevators, then be the first one to climb out. Don't move, but rather sit right in between the entryway so they can't even jump out. The elevator will take care of the rest. Nothing sounds more reassuring than the little bell that goes off.

Easy: I was in spawn trying to do the Easter egg while the other 3 were around the map, one in the shaft getting a key to re-Aline the elevators, one was building the seliquifier and one was on the roof when disaster struck,

The guy in the tunnel went down at the same time the guy building the seliquifier went down from a sneaky zombie, then when the roof guy went down to save them, the elevator dropped at the wrong time, downing him as well...

So me and my trusty kraus Refibulator (not trying to do maxis's Easter egg, just like the kraus), managed to ride the service elevator down, revive the first guy, then jump to the lower building and revive the second guy, then turned around and revived the 3rd all in one go! No sonic screwdriver, no tardis, just me and an upgraded knife! Beutifull... We didn't manage to do the Easter egg though...