New Camos and reticles List

bobane

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I've seen it on the peacekeeper, the butt and the cannon are dark grey, and the main body (where there is the blue stripe on OG camo) is bacon weave i'll try to find the picture

Might be getting Viper Dia de los muertos and Zombie If they're nice

EDIT: Added to original post

where's your source for this?

If you go onto Elite, when you change your camo/reticle, you get the new "Locked" options that list these.

Really hope the Zombies camo is worthwhile.

sweet! saw Liam's youtube vid with the zombies camo, ive got some spare pts laying around from xbl rewards im gonna have to get a few of these!

By the way Teryarch if you are reading this, I and many other of us CoDzers i'm sure would purchase personalization packs with not only the Black Ops 2 Pack-a-Punch camo, but Blops1 and WaW!. sell the pack of 3 for like 320 ms points i would definitely spring for that

Freaking this! Except more like 160 ms but hey.

i was just thinking.....in re: to the bacon camo (which i think is awesome)

wasnt there a stink made over a cod map that was removed for religious reason because of something with allah?

here is the link

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/cal ... omplaints/

then i remembered a long time ago a chain email that was circulated around the interwebs, can be read here, it has to do with a supposed US general dipping bullets in pigs blood to prevent muslim combatants from going to paradise.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

now, i dont buy any of this, i respect all cultures and all that cause im a normal person. but....i dont think it would be a stretch for possibly someone or a group of extremist to ruin our bacon camo.

idk, my mind wonders sometimes lol

wow - Gearbox released skins for 80ms points. I wouldn't pay a penny more for such superficial things.

I may be bitter because I was a "care package edition" pre-order, but for f***'s sake we should be getting this shit for free - or AT LEAST earning it through elite. It's an absolute shame and personally I think it's disgusting how they've bled us dry.

But hell I mean... I still play... :evil: