Are the free perks really rewarded for 100% accuracy?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they are rewarded for 100 percent accuracy I got it with the pdw n an94 just auto aim n.shoot if you miss a bullet you won't get it if you use grenades it wont work ethier just claymores are the only explosives that will work the easiest way to get it 1 shot is by useing the sliqifier or a shotgun

Well, good luck to those of you that are testing. But until proven otherwise, I think it is safe to say, the following:

"In Die Rise, your team can get a Perk Reward from the Jumping Jacks by killing a whole Round full of them without firing a gun. There have been a few reports of getting a Perk Reward even when shots have been fired."

I actually got the free perk in a 4 player game with the an 94 n trample steam it was epic I was in the silqifier room by myself on rd 23 about 12 came after me one got behind me and threw me from behind my trample steam I tried running a circle and useing my claymores after I killed like 8 with my 2 clymores another 8 spawned with the 4 I didn't kill I ran up the steps into the corner where you pick up the butt for the sliwiufier crouched down turned around start auto aiming and shooting and we wind up getting the free perk I didn't even notice untill I looked at my points then I look I had 5 percs it gave me who's who