Keeping the Sliquifier going

Tom852

Well, once you get the Fog Round—that is, when zombies stop dropping additional goo—it becomes easy to chain there again. Just throwing that out there.

I think the Fog Round is directly related to the amount of chains you pull off and how long those chains are. :)

Sorry for the dumb question but what is the Fog round?

It's not a dumb question—most folks don't even know about.

At a certain round, it can be 40 or 100 or anything in between, zombies stop dropping additional goo. Sometimes it doesn't even work. Sometimes the Sliquifier is just eternally sucky.

So yeah, that's the Fog Round.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight I slowly get into it. Got some nice 100+ kills shots, and it also starts to work with a bit less downs.

Still trying to keep the goo more to one single spot, but for that I'd have to run the path too close to the zombies, getting too many hits then.

Thanks.

Last night was the first night I seriously used the Sliq gun in a match. I ran the dragon room till about 25, it was getting crazy, with reg weapons I have ran there till 39.

Then I went to buddha and had lots of trial and error, and learning, in getting chains going and learning where to shoot so it doesn't create pinch points.

ps. how the HELL do you guys run the dragon room too even 60+ in there! crazy!

Aight I slowly get into it. Got some nice 100+ kills shots, and it also starts to work with a bit less downs.

Still trying to keep the goo more to one single spot, but for that I'd have to run the path too close to the zombies, getting too many hits then.

Thanks.

That last line is the key mate, it's a different style of running, rather than give them the normal safe distance you try and run as close as possible to them, similar to NML. It tales some practise, but it makes it more and more manageable. Even when dropping the stuff, the main key is to never let it go near the side wall. The back wall is ok kinda, but the side wall is pretty disastrous!

Chopper you seem to be the resident expert on chaining zombies with the sliquifier. I am pretty good in the buddah room killing a horde with it. I have been experimenting with trying to chain zombies now there but can't seem to chain more than 30 or so at a time. Would it almost be impposible to do it there since its alot more open or is it doable and just my techinique needs work?

Hey Mat, it's just too difficult in the Buddha room as they are really slow to spawn.

All about the restaurant area for the massive chains.

Did 41 earlier on a single shot, 48 and 49 in 6 minutes combined.....

With the unpatch available, it's so much fun again.

mBh0YVl9iLU

by unpatch do you mean you just deleted the last update?

or is there actually a patch that modify's the last update?? lol confused

This dude figured out how to 'unpatch' the Sliquifier. Basically, what you have to do is get a lot of puddles on top of one another. I'm not sure how many—someone should definitely look into that. Anyway, if you do that, the zombies will stop dropping extra goo and you can go back to chainbanging in the China Room.

This dude figured out how to 'unpatch' the Sliquifier. Basically, what you have to do is get a lot of puddles on top of one another. I'm not sure how many—someone should definitely look into that. Anyway, if you do that, the zombies will stop dropping extra goo and you can go back to chainbanging in the China Room.

very cool, thank's for answering my post PL

heres me when i read choppers post - :o:D

me now - :? :)

im going to try this out

I am a newbie in the youtube world but here is a video I made for showing the zombies "running away" from me. But in the end I showed how to run the buddah room with the sliquifier for those that ar einterested in training here.

nqFsSq_udDM

I tried to embed it but dont have a clue how lol feel free to edit this to do that :)

it's bet to post the real link and the embeded so people on mobile can get the link, the embed doesn't show on mobile.

to embed do this, click the youtube button in the post toolbar.

and paste in just the letter code in the URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFsSq_udDM&feature=youtubegdata_player
just this, nqFsSq_udDM, like this
[youtube]nqFsSq_udDM[/youtube]

looks like this when you post

nqFsSq_udDM