What's your Die Rise high round?

Caddyman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sliquifer makes high rounds too easy XD After only about 2-3 hours I was already on 50 and just killed myself.

I went for speed, quit on 61 after 108 minutes. Round 50 in 1.5 hours.

If this is true tell me your secret lol. I did a round 48 over the weekend. Took me about 3 and a half hours. How can I speed that up....

As of today? 32. And I know I could have gone farther too.

Make it to 29 just camping the roof, works out for a while but round 28 proved to have a ton of close calls. By that point I already had PAP'd Galil, PAP'd AN-94, PAP'd Ray Gun, Galvs, Monkeys, Claymores, all 6 perks.

Migrate to the buddha room. 29, 30, 31 go great for the most part. Close to the end of 31, I lose focus and break my habit of hugging the edges of the room and weave through the middle, break the chain flow and I get surrounded, try blasting forward with ray gun a little too late and accidentally down myself with splash damage. This is only my second down at the time.

Who's who picks me back up on upper deck of Buddha room, bolt straight to the elevator next to Remington, thank god the elevator was there ready to take me up. Now I'm not sure if I was downed or if I took too long to revive myself, but my original downed body just got back up. All weapons still intact, but only have Jug, Speed Cola, Double Tap, Mule Kick. Finish round 31.

Finish most of round 32. Lamentation proving to be a bullet drain at this point. Time to upgrade to LMG in that slot (never once considering I could get through a whole round with Porter's ray gun since round 34 was gonna be nova crawler round). Get RPD. Hooray, time to go back to roof to pack a punch, and grab trample steam for upper deck window cause why not.

Head down to elevator drop shaft. Make my first jump. Zombie jumps in my way at the exact same time, fall all the way down. Game over. Fuck my life.

Didn't feel like doing another game.

In a no sliquifier game I made it to 56, then I thought it's going too slow and ammo was getting too narrow. So I started to use it without practice, basically game over.

With Sliquifier, still not much experience, could go to 58 with 1 down I think - game over after first down in Who's Who, stupid mistake made. Bit higher round is planned.