New Persistent Perk - 'Cash Back'.

BEYOND

I don't see why not. They could have a trigger set up very easily where regardless of your actions, you first need the prerequisite number of perks obtained before the triggering steps do anything. Games do things like this all the time. Frankly, i like the idea. Something that you can't get until you've played the game somewhat ectensively. I really don't think it would have to be an EXACT number, like.. it'll only work if you have 123 perks drank. I've got over 1100 perks drank (i have a drinking problem), so i'll certainly tinker with this when i get home.

Why do these things always have to come up while i'm at work and can't jump on it right away!

I am basing it more on the idea that they are called "Persistant Perks" by the guys over at Treyarch, and how can you be persistant, if you get it from the global stats? All of them so far are based on persistantly doing something ingame, not globally.

I have 1400+ perks drank. If I got it today, then lost it. How would I get it back? would I have to double my perks to get it again? It just seems strange to think it would be based on the global stats, as people have reported it with only 100 perks drank.

I'm completely clueless though on it. Will do the same as you, and test it out when I get on.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just worked for me. Exactly as stated in the video.

I got Cashback by buying quick revive about a dozen times then going prone. Soon as I got it(green smoke) I downed myself. I didn't quit out of the game.

I then started a solo game of Die rise. First I bought Jugg and got 1000 back, I then went prone by jugg. Round 5 was Jumping jacks and I got Who's who from knifing them. Next I bought Double tap and again got 1000 back and again went prone by the perk machine. Next round I went down and bought Jugg for the second time and got 1000 back, but I was swarmed so I didn't go prone. That is where I think I lost it. I bought double tap again but didn't any points back.

You lose it by not going prone immediately after buying a perk

My last game of Tranzit shows me getting Cashback and the following game of Die Rise shows me using and losing it.

PSN OBAMA_ASSASSIN2

Just tested it. Didn't work. Ha. So apparently this guy NEITHER discovered it NOR figured it out. Therefore, he has NO naming rights. If anyone can TRULY figure out how to get this, please let me know and feel free to give it your own name. Don't be swindled by fakers.

If you watch the video he says you might have to farm QR a few times before it works. Who cares about naming rights? I don't get or like this post at all. Without that video many of us wouldn't have even realized that such a persistant upgrade was even possible.

So, why so negative?

Just tested it. Didn't work. Ha. So apparently this guy NEITHER discovered it NOR figured it out. Therefore, he has NO naming rights. If anyone can TRULY figure out how to get this, please let me know and feel free to give it your own name. Don't be swindled by fakers.

If you watch the video he says you might have to farm QR a few times before it works. Who cares about naming rights? I don't get or like this post at all. Without that video many of us wouldn't have even realized that such a persistant upgrade was even possible.

So, why so negative?

I tried it dozens of times. Literally. I have over 1500 Perks drank. And like I said, this person IS NOT the first person to make this post. This has been posted before. He ripped off someone else's idea and made up a way to obtain it that only half works. The method of obtaining it was the only thing unknown, and guess what, it is STILL unknown. He doesn't DESERVE naming rights. Not to mention that this is NOT the first time he has done this kind of thing.

So, why so negative?

I tried it dozens of times. Literally. I have over 1500 Perks drank. And like I said, this person IS NOT the first person to make this post. This has been posted before. He ripped off someone else's idea and made up a way to obtain it that only half works. The method of obtaining it was the only thing unknown, and guess what, it is STILL unknown. He doesn't DESERVE naming rights. Not to mention that this is NOT the first time he has done this kind of thing.

Dude people have their own channels and they do this all the time. xD

He's showing "his" viewers what is new in Zombies. Tons of yt channels that base around zombies will make a video about this when they find it.

Is he braging that he found it first? No. Don't know why it's a big deal. Not everyone has seen it before, including me. Just because you seen it before, doesn't mean you have to trash a guy for showing a video...

If anything, Benn helped us.

Sending the forum in an uproar "helped" the forum? And GayCandyBacon, Play The Game Co. have quite the bad reputation with CoDZ.

But, please, let's stop this discussion of PTG/Benn and focus more on the actual Persistent Upgrade.

I certainly didn't know. I bet the guy that made this thread didn't either. I'm just glad he shared this find with us. I could care less who made it. :D

Is this (allegedly) done on Local, like Perma-Jug, or Solo via Custome Game?

Kinda feels like masturbation to quote my own post, but getting back on topic and continuing what Flammenwerfer just said...my questions reamins unanswered.

The way I got it was on Tranzit on solo. I bet if you do local it will not transfer to public.

Murder this was what, 3 years ago? Let things go, Jesus Christ. And as far as I'm concerned, Benn did NOTHING wrong. He got us to dig deeper into the Zombies storyline, and shit, some of what he said turned out true.

I have no idea what you are referring to. What I said stands. He has shown incompetence. I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust incompetent people. And I CERTAINLY don't let them name an aspect of the game. And I CERTAINLY hate it when people make half-thought out videos over something they think just to be first to try to get naming rights, even though they don't know half the crap they are saying, especially when they steal.

Naming rights? I don't know about the rest of you, but at home and when i play online with friends, i don't use any of your 'official' names. Everyone i know calls them whatever they want. Some of them are catchy (Barric-aid), and others i don't like at all. As much as i like this forum, i don't think it's the be-all and end-all of zombie players. If you want the ACTUAL real names, go ask Treyarch to see their bug database and game design documents. :D

Murder this was what, 3 years ago? Let things go, Jesus Christ. And as far as I'm concerned, Benn did NOTHING wrong. He got us to dig deeper into the Zombies storyline, and shit, some of what he said turned out true.

I have no idea what you are referring to. What I said stands. He has shown incompetence. I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust incompetent people. And I CERTAINLY don't let them name an aspect of the game. And I CERTAINLY hate it when people make half-thought out videos over something they think just to be first to try to get naming rights, even though they don't know half the crap they are saying, especially when they steal.

Meh.. :| quit your crying about that shit and talk about the PP. Probably a mod should just close this tbh.