Could a Multiplayer Map become a Zombies Map? [PROOF SHOWN]!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing at first, because nuketown was a custom zombies map before treyarch used it. But I think the maps with the post its are locations of the maps to come possibly or they just felt like it putting it up there for no reason to be treyarch you know but I think the maps with it are locations of maps to come

• 2 weeks later...

Every game has has one triple-crown map. This is a map that is featured in campaign multiplayer and zombies. In WaW it was Verrückt. In black ops it was ascension. It is not unlikely That it will happen again in black ops 2.

QFT. Hopefully, we haven't already seen it between GLF, The campaign mission in LA when the tower collapses, and Aftermath. Otherwise my money's on Carrier/USS Obama.

Every game has has one triple-crown map. This is a map that is featured in campaign multiplayer and zombies. In WaW it was Verrückt. In black ops it was ascension. It is not unlikely That it will happen again in black ops 2.

QFT. Hopefully, we haven't already seen it between GLF, The campaign mission in LA when the tower collapses, and Aftermath. Otherwise my money's on Carrier/USS Obama.

Could also be "Suffer With Me" and Slums.

You're forgetting Nacht. I can't remember what campaign mission it was in but it was a part of Airfield

I still don't see how this video PROVES anything. All it does is show us a small zombies easter egg that we all have known about for quite some time before this. There is no proof whatsoever, nor is proof a good term to use in this instance. There's nothing you can possibly prove or disprove about this. If Treyarch wanted to make a zombies map and of ANY map, they sure as hell COULD, couldn't they?