Die Rise Minion Round Glitch - This needs to be fixed!

faction935

A glitch me and a friend found whilst playing the one door challenge on Die Rise. It was a pretty annoying glitch, especially when you are doing a challenge. But luckily my friend saw the minion and we both killed it. Hopefully this gets fixed! I am going to tweet Treyarch this video and see what the outcome is!

YaVUvaV6wAw

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a new possible glitch today...

My Xbox live ran out and I was playing on solo, I had an svu and a trample steam Infront of the box spawn, I killed all the jumpers with either a dirrect shot from my SVU or from guiding them onto the trample steam and never missed, for some reason it never gave me my perk however... This has happened twice now... I should also mention that I DID accidentally step on the trample steam once, does this cause the perk award to deteriorate?

not sure then. I thought was interesting was this. just tonight I was using sallys to kill them, 4 players, they were all using tramples.

I missed a shot, right after I killed 2 with 1 shot, and sure enough we got the perk drop. weird.

If that's the case then purhaps me killing two with one shot gave me some kinda bug where if you fire less bulits then kills counted it doesn't give it to you?

purhaps me killing two with one shot gave me some kinda bug where if you fire less bulits then kills counted it doesn't give it to you?

^^^^^^^

Sounds about right

No, if you get +100% accuracy you will get it. You may have had a claymore out and it somehow missed a Jumping Jack as it ran past, reducing your accuracy.

No it was solo, I had a trample steam, and had only just gotten to the box area on the way for galvaknuckles, one shot with the SVU that killed two crawlers, no claymores yet, and I saw the beasts explode when I shot it, I then trained the rest of the monsters around the trample steam, stepping on it only once, and no other shots were fired...

Quite puzzling isn't it? Purhaps my game just glitched over or there's a bug with local solo matches... Nobody may have noticed because a lot of the local files were corrupted when we all downloaded them and were just repaired with the update...