My Die Rise Stradegy (input needed)

mattywagon

First let me say I am no expert and am looking for more of some pointers on how to do better on this map. So I have been playing Die Rise quite a bit now and have developed myself a decent stradegy to get into the 20's. It may be I need to practice training a bit more to level up and be better but wanted to throw my stadegy out there for criticism.

Round 1 - 5-6 shots to the chest and knife all zombies. Leave the last one alive. Open Spawn Door & Buy QR. Use QR elevator to build trampolsteam. Once built pick it up and drop down to room with hole in the floor.

Round 2 - 8 shots to the chest then knife zombies until you run out of ammo. At this point I make a game time decision pending on if I get instakill, max ammo or double points powerups. If I feel it realitvely easy to get the 6k for galvknuckles I hold out until I have enough (usually by round 4 or 5). If I am not even close at the end of round 2 I drop down and go right for the AN-94.

Round 3-10 Camp in buddah room on the cat walk (zombies only come from one direction and theres and escape route) Go for headshots only to rack up points. When I have at least 10K points I save the last zombie. Go turn on power get jugg and pack AN94

Go to roof and camp there until I have enough to pack pistol (M&S) and get the rest of my perks. I shoot the crawlers as I dont want the free perks (IE mule kick or Whos who) Can setup trampolsteam for the crawlers as added protection.

My goal loadout looks like this:

QR

Jugg

Speed

Double Tap

Packed AN94 & M&S for guns.

Once i get my desired loadout I go back to buddah room and train there. If I go down I do what I have to do to get all my perks back. Use Tramposteam to get more ammo in AN94 if needed to gain points and mainly use M&S to kills hordes. I end up dying out around round 23 or 24 on single and get into the 30's on multi player. What do I have to do to get to the next level and last longer?? Open for suggestions.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're asking for ideas, I'll offer a few. There are many people better than I but I have had some experience in this map and know how to get pretty far. Here are some things I'd consider doing if I were you:

-Always buy Juggernog before any other perk. Always.

-Use the Sliquifier. You don't have to get it immediately but you should aim to have it by round 20 at the latest. Getting this weapon really is necessary for later rounds.

-I'd prioritize M&S over any other weapon as far as pack-a-punching goes.

-Get monkey bombs. They can and will save you if used appropriately.

-Aim to use Who's Who. The perk has so much potential if you learn how to use it to full effect.

-Most high level rounds take place in the China Cafe. It's not necessary per se but it helps them to move by faster.

Just some things that help me. Hopefully you can get some higher rounds!

• Administrators

A nice little strategy, friendo! People must really love using the Buddha Room to holdout in game sessions, huh? When deciding how to create a nice setup, you should always buy weapons and perks suitable to your location. Here are some possible solutions to creating a perfect slaying environment given the locations:

Weapons: Olympia & M14

Perk Machines: Quick Revive, Speed Cola/Who's Who

Setup: You won't be in here for a while, but it's a fairly reasonable area to start training. The starting weapons are decent, and having an Mnesia is a good way to hold out for a while. If you obtain Who's Who and become your doppleganger, it's not worth trying to save yourself since the area will be jam packed with freakbags. Drop down to the PDW room or Jewelry Store.

Weapons: Ak74u, Remington 870, Sliquifier

Perk Machines: Juggernog/Double Tap II/Pack-a-Punch/Mule Kick

Setup: A perfect setup is possible if you know the many aspects of running trains. There are maze-like hallways, with tight corners and very slim chance of survival without the proper weapon setup and elevator timing. I'd strongly suggest having the Ak74y and Sliquifier, as you'll be finding yourself blasting some heads. Having Pack-a-Punch with the given weapons is always a plus. Using the power room as a potential training area is very difficult, and will require the utmost precision for shooting and elevator timing.

Weapons: MP5

Setup: You can run circles here all day long if you wanted to. If you feel somewhat trapped in a certain area, there are a few rooms in which you can use the Trample Steam (given you have one) to reach another building. Ammo will never be a problem, and having the best perks in the same building really aids you well.

Weapons: Bowie Knife, Semtex, Claymores

Setup: If you decide to holdout here, expect little training and tons of camping. Have a pre-loaded weapon setup before you try anything fancy here. Use Claymores to your advantage - they will asist you greatly. The perk machines are a bit out of reach unless you time zombie entrances well. The Sliquifier will work wonders here, given you already have it.

Weapons: N/A

Perk Machines: N/A

Setup: The most favored area in Great Leap Forward, there is a large space to constantly run trains. If given, use the Sliquifier to send zombies off the edge of the building. If you already picked up an AN-94, all the points in the world will be yours since you'll be running straighter conga lines than a soda straw. Tip: use a Trample Steam at the edge of the broken ramp leading back to where you came so you can keep picking up AN-94 ammo. It's risky, but manageable.

Weapons: PDW

Setup: Small trains can be run here, and you be happy with the perk machines in this room. If you feel unsafe in certain moments, you can jump down to the B23R room below or access the Jewelry Store. If you have a few other players in here, it's a great place to holdout, since you'll always have Quick Revive at your disposal and a larger possibility of obtaining Who's Who on the side.

Weapons: SVU-AS

Perk Machines: Speed Cola/Who's Who

Setup: The SVU-AS is a wonderful sniper, and this little area has two escape routes when the going gets tough. Your main concern will be the room below the escalator, but is manageable as well with a few other players.

Weapons: N/A

Setup: Also a slayer favorite, the Food Bar is a large open room that is great for running trains. You won't necessarily have any weapons nearby (aside the SVU-AS upstairs), but any pre-loaded gun will work in this occassion.

Weapons: B23R, Trample Steam

Setup: Small confined areas are not my favorite, but given the unlimited usage of Trample Steams, this has to be one of my personal favorites. Place a Trample Steam either on the edge facing the Dragon Rooftops or the drop-down area to the other building to minimize potential zombie entrances. If you have four people, could even block all four areas (given you didn't open the barricade to the other perk machine). I smell high rounds!

Weapons: AN-94, Galvaknuckles (while inside elevator shaft)

Setup: If you manage to escape the slide glitch, you will find yourself into a small haven for poppin' some heads. Given the strategy you've done to maximize points in the beginning, you could even purchase Galvaknuckles, then the AN-94. There are only two essential ways of zombies coming in: through the barrier in the hallway, and drop-off area. If you don't see why I consider it two entrances, you must place yourself at the back of the hallway next to the opening of the building (where you can remove the debris). Jumping Jack Rounds are very tight in this area, but can easily be done if you have the Galvaknuckes and a few other players handy.

Keep in mind that a flinger can watch the back window for you in some spots like the dragon roof.

You can move parts onto the elevators by hitting x while slowly walking with them. Get on elevator, turn round grab part. This worked in Tranzit for getting shed items out without needing to come back with a turbine. Don't get 2 parts too close to a door that you want to open, or too near a workbench. Just walk them away a little if you did get too close.

You can 'shortcut' elevators, by getting partway into the shaft as one comes down on you. It will shove you below the floor, but still hold you until it stops moving, then it drops you, just push forward to get into next level down. Only use where there is a level below you...

You can drop from the hallway outside of start to the pdw room in 2+ games. Carefully drop off of the end of the hallway while facing the start room, as you fall, push forward. This can get several players in the pdw room early. It has one back window, a gun (pdw duh), and all the zombies come down the hall. The escalator is good for Sliq camping, not quite as broken as the gk room, but close.

Here's what I prefer to do solo or on a team

Game Starts take the freight elevator pick up a key put it in the freight elevator box pick up another key kill atleast 2 zombies jump over to power turn the power on take a elevator up to the roof by the end of rd 3 you should have enough for the bowieknife buy that stay on the roof buy jug wait for the first nova round sit in the corner opposite of the navecard table 1 knife kills them then run up the ramp jump over to tramplesteam room them head to the an 94 stay in buddah room to stack points by like rd 12 you should have 3 perks and atleast 20000 points buy the knuckles and what ever perk you need the most go back to buddah save more points get your guns and tramplesteam I place the tramplesteam on the deck above the ak74u so you can get back and forth from buddah to power easily

What I do on Solo is start round one 5 shots to the legs, then knife. to try for max points, same for round 2 but I keep one or two zombies at the end of the round, then I build the trample steam by riding quick revive pick up trample steam. I buy the pdw and I end round 2. now i stay in the spawn area using pdw with one shot headshots until the jumping jacks round, hide in the corner of the trample steam room and drop your trample steam let the trample steam kill the jumping jacks so you get free perk and 2000 points. Now I go to get an-94 and turn power on get jug and speed cola and double tap you should have enough points for all by round 6 or 7 or you can get the galvaknuckles. usually by round 8 I have 4 perks and galvaknuckles ready to pap a weapon, and by round 12-14 have all perks and 3 weapons 2 pap and the sliquifier. works well I just get extremely bored playing by myself so I quit at round 24.

Okay, so what room are people referring to when they say "china room" can someone please give me an explanation on where this room is? It's not the Buddha room with the golden Buddhas because I've been yelled at that it was not but was never told what and where it exactly is on the map. Thanks lol.