Does anyone have REAL evidence for Atlantis?

Hi all,

I don't mean to have this come around as a rage thread for me, but can someone please give me some serious reasons why Atlantis would be an upcoming zombie map? Everytime I see a post on how Atlantis is coming, I think it's ridiculous for a few reasons.

1) What hints have we been receiving to show why it would be a new map?

2) If our tower trend continues, what kind of a tower would be at the bottom of the ocean?

3) With all the water in Green Run becoming lava, what will have become of the ocean?

I just hope to gather enough evidence/get rid of fake evidence to get a serious idea on if there's a real possibility of it being a map.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(cracks knuckles)

Atlantis is important for two reasons, one well known one: Samule states he knows something about it, and the less well-known one: atlantis may be Atlanta... Why? Because thats the location of the origional CDC bace... It would make for a good survival map:Atlanta..

I think Samule may be confusing Atlanta with Atlantis, the destruction of the earth may have caused this somehow.. It would make for a good survival map because there could be a Easter egg like the one in nuketown: with a character (samule presumably) in a safe, unenterable, area...

Also if there is an Atlanta map, it's possible it could take place beneath the artic, as the earth was flash heated... We know this because if it was slowly melted all forms of paper and wood would be compleatly disintegrated.. So it's possible that while the water is lava, the ice is just covered in heated water, and soot...

Also if this is the case, the radio tower may not be what we're after for there any-who.. We don't need to keep finding more towers, infact I'd prefer not to... Plowing up a tower is just too similar to powering up the nodes from accension... I liked the moon and shangri la Easter eggs MUCH better... If we keep powering up towers we won't ever learn anything new... However, if we were to, say, power up one more tower, then link them all together with the nav-cards, and then gain access to do something ELSE! That would be something! If I'm predicting this right, when we power up the next tower, we will have the last nav card table.. Then we build it and place th card in it from die rise, then we take IT'S card, and place it into the green run's table.. This should link the towers and possibly power up the HARRP (aka the power station in tranzit...) so we can restore or do something to earth... Then the 3rd map will happen, it should take place in a fairly ok area... But then there's the FOURTH DLC,

If I predict that's right we will have a new tranzit-type map, nuketown zombies, AND three all new survival maps taking place before or right after the events of moon, that way we can learn where all the characters came from... One of these maps MAY be Atlanta or to Samule "Atlantis!"

(cracks knuckles)

Atlantis is important for two reasons, one well known one: Samule states he knows something about it, and the less well-known one: atlantis may be Atlanta... Why? Because thats the location of the origional CDC bace... It would make for a good survival map:Atlanta..

I think Samule may be confusing Atlanta with Atlantis, the destruction of the earth may have caused this somehow.. It would make for a good survival map because there could be a Easter egg like the one in nuketown: with a character (samule presumably) in a safe, unenterable, area...

Also if there is an Atlanta map, it's possible it could take place beneath the artic, as the earth was flash heated... We know this because if it was slowly melted all forms of paper and wood would be compleatly disintegrated.. So it's possible that while the water is lava, the ice is just covered in heated water, and soot...

Also if this is the case, the radio tower may not be what we're after for there any-who.. We don't need to keep finding more towers, infact I'd prefer not to... Plowing up a tower is just too similar to powering up the nodes from accension... I liked the moon and shangri la Easter eggs MUCH better... If we keep powering up towers we won't ever learn anything new... However, if we were to, say, power up one more tower, then link them all together with the nav-cards, and then gain access to do something ELSE! That would be something! If I'm predicting this right, when we power up the next tower, we will have the last nav card table.. Then we build it and place th card in it from die rise, then we take IT'S card, and place it into the green run's table.. This should link the towers and possibly power up the HARRP (aka the power station in tranzit...) so we can restore or do something to earth... Then the 3rd map will happen, it should take place in a fairly ok area... But then there's the FOURTH DLC,

If I predict that's right we will have a new tranzit-type map, nuketown zombies, AND three all new survival maps taking place before or right after the events of moon, that way we can learn where all the characters came from... One of these maps MAY be Atlanta or to Samule "Atlantis!"

Now this^^^ is a much better theory then other things I've heard on here. I'd think Treyarch would get our feelings on the towers, not to mention the thing Maxis refers to as the TRIchotomus system, and talks of powering other towers. Now, it would make sense for the artic to change that way, but still, the whole concept of an underwater city feels just too far fetched for me. Shangri La being on Mars was hard enough for me to absorb...

Also, not really pertaining to the topic, but now that you bring up Samuel's past, I've got to get this by. Samuel has quotes in Tranzit saying he knows about Marlton's supposedly "conspiracy-ful" past. With all the guys in the Flesh at Jackass Flats, is it possible Samuel is connected to them? It'd explain why he thinks he knows what Marlton's all about.

NOW. BACK TO ATLANTIS.

I think that you might be pretty on with the ATL theory. The artic part makes sense, but there's been no pointers besides Samuel's quotes to show it. For example, just because Marlton knows about Fission/Fusion doesn't mean we're going to have a power plant map. I don't mean that to come across as an insult to you, by the way. In fact I kind of like how you put that all together.

Good work. It was actually a really good read.

Oh nonsense there's no insult at all...

But the fact still remains, the chances of the last DLC mirroring black ops and devoting its self entirely to zombies is VERY possible... If so why not add 3 extra survival maps depicting the location of our new four heros...

We know nuketown will be apart of the final dlc, if not before... As once it is released there will no longer be a reason to buy the season's pass...

Then there's my idea of playing as the demonic anouncer as a last special zombies mode... But that's just an idea..

It could be anything... And it will all be revealed.. Soon.. SO SOON!

I have not been on the Atlantis bandwagon, or been paying much attention to the hype. However I do have some evidence here that I think could lend some credibility to the Atlantis map theories....

Antikythera Mechanism

During the Moon Easter Egg, Richtofen says:

"Now to re-align the Antikythera Mechanism. Just kidding, but it is pretty cool.

Look it up. I made it.

Mystery solved!"

There are some conspiracies that the Antikythera Mechanism is ancient Atlantean / Sumerian technology.

http://www.starseeds.net/group/alternat ... ntikythera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

Antikythera Mechanism is the oldest known computer known to man. The technology is at least 2000 years old. Some sources will say 4,500 - 7,000 years ago.

It seems to be a calendar that predicts the movements of the heavens.

Here's a modern recreation demonstrating what it does:

ZrfMFhrgOFc

Could the Antikythera Mechanism be what we see in the corner of the Die Rise loading screen, hinting towards our next map???

Whatever this object is, it's our best clue as to what the next map will be.

Time Travel

How else could Richtofen claim to have invented the Antikythera Mechanism without the use of time-travel?

Besides, we've just received two major reminders that Richtofen can manipulate time...

First we have this new entry to Maxis's Diary

Very timely for Maxis to bring up this old news about Richtofen's MDT teleporter also being a time-travel device.

Then we see how Richtofen's mastery over space and time has intensified with his Godly powers in the Die Rise intro animation:

tRHPdCH9OLc

"Accept your fate. Begin Anew"

Russman & the rest of the crew die, so Richtofen hits the 'restart button' on the whole situation.

With Richtofen in total control of when and where our crew is, could the next map involve time-travel? If so, the possibilities of where we could go are endless. I think Atlantis could be a candidate.

- Mix

Atlantis is a key in anything related to the Vril, they were the Atlantians and retreated to the inner-earth/Agartha when it sank.

So if the Vril are still relevent, then so is Atlantis/Agartha

Also, who's to say Atlantis is still under water A huge continental shift or drastic lowering of the water levels could have raised it from the depths.

As far as "evidence" goes there is more "evidence" for an Atlantis map than say a Paris map.

Paris=Picture in Der Riese

Atlantis=Two in game quotes and the Vril connection.

WILD SPECULATION:

Personally I think Atlantis/Agartha will be the last map and Paris will be the 2nd to last.

I think we'll be going to Russia or Germany for the next map.

Paris will be the last tower we activate and it will link to the other towers.

Atlantis will be the Vril power source for the towers.

As Jason said, the further & deeper you research the Nazi conspiracies, you'll always end up at 'the search for lost city of Atlantis'. Nearly every map from Zombies has followed the Nazi conspiracy journey.

This is why it has been highly speculated. Lately word has spread & this is why you hear so much about it.

@ Mix

When TranZit was released & I found the crop circle, I went looking for what that particular pattern represented. (I have yet to figure if it is meaningful?) but I came across a crop circle which was supposedly discovered in 2001. It featured the Antikythera mechanism patterns that predict Eclipses. The actual Antikythera mechanism was found from a shipwreck in 2005 & only figured out what it did later on. (I am lead to believe anyway) some interesting stuff on the link below.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007u.html

dude, the jumping jacks have webbed feet, obviously points toward atlantis!!!

j/k sorta!

Ya, I know, but following the zombies storyline, they were created in Kino der Toten, hence the little barrels with bodies in them on the stage.

Hands have been this way sense their creation, and I wouldn't really call those webbed. I do believe they are mutating though. From nova to teleporting to teleporting and jumping. Who knows how they'll eventually end up? It'd be cool to see them extremely deadly. Picture a giant one of those guys terrorizing a city. I like.

EDIT: Now, is it possible that 935 got some DNA Samples of the crawlers or something like it from Atlantis? Yes, but as of now we don't have enough proof to show it.

@ Mix

When TranZit was released & I found the crop circle, I went looking for what that particular pattern represented. (I have yet to figure if it is meaningful?) but I came across a crop circle which was supposedly discovered in 2001. It featured the Antikythera mechanism patterns that predict Eclipses. The actual Antikythera mechanism was found from a shipwreck in 2005 & only figured out what it did later on. (I am lead to believe anyway) some interesting stuff on the link below.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007u.html

On a similiar note, I've always wondered what this diagram on the Ascension loading screen is....

My best guess is that it is some sort of star map or astrological calendar

Maybe it's a star map like the one on the Antikythera Mechanism, in the link you provided:

I have no idea how to read such things. So I may be way off on this theory. If there are any knowledgeable astronomers in our community that could comment on this, I'd love to hear your inputs.

Sorry if I've gone off on a tangent from the original topic.

- Mix

• Administrators

I think you're spot on, Mix. The diagram seems to be a guide map for the Moon's orbiting cycle and location. Ascension's rockets are supposedly aimed directly at the Moon when the correct paths have been made. We know that the Ascension Group was involved in it, since we have space monkeys that seem to come down from the sky (considerably the Moon for an origin point).