Stuhlinger to take control of the zombies?

This is my first attempt at a theory...or whatever you wanna call it.

But yeah, we all know how the zombies screamed 'Sam!' in BO1? In almost every map?

So naturally, every finger pointed to Samantha Maxis, that she was in charge of the zombies, and would you know it, we were right!

Now fast forward to BO2. Although I haven't personally heard any zombies say 'Sam!', I've been told that they have. So if any of you guys has heard anything like that or similar, I'd appreciate it if you dropped a comment.

Now, here's the thing that gets me - Stuhlinger's full name is:

SAMuel J Stuhlinger.

I don't know, I don't really have that much more background on the theory, but just the fact that Treyarch decided to name the ONLY guy who can hear Richtofen after the evil, demonic daughter of Richtofen's arch-enemy who just happens to be talking to us in TranZit and Die Rise?

Nah.

Not a coincidence. ;)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know how the zombies screamed 'Sam!' in BO1? In almost every map?

So naturally, every finger pointed to Samantha Maxis, that she was in charge of the zombies, and would you know it, we were right!

The story of why the Zombies say "Sam" actually stems from WaW & a forum post way back in either Verrückt or Shi No Numa days when someone wrote a post saying "the Zombies yell 'SAM' when they attack, what do you think that means?"

From that forum post, Treyarch created the character "Samantha" & the storyline unfolded with the radios in Der Riese when we hear Maxis, Richtofen, Samantha & Fluffy all having a great time with the Teleporters.

I'm sure there is a relation to naming 'Stu', Samuel.

And also 'Misty' having the first name - Abigail, from the writing on the wall in Kino Der Toten.

Hmm..wouldn't 3arc have been developing the Samantha character before SNN and Verruckt were released anyway? Just I can't see them moulding Samantha as a character around what people posted in forums.

They defiantly had the Samantha idea in verruckt because of the lyrics in the song, I'm guessing they decided to add the story after Nacht was so popular.

And also if you want to here the zombies call "SAM!" just go on turned and hit the triggers to hear the zombies shout, unless you don't have the DLC, then you have to take my word on it.

That's wishful thinking. They don't say Sam. They only say Sam after a Monkey Bomb is thrown, on the old maps, anyway.

I don't think so. When zombies hit you they yell "Sam!" in almost every map. When you throw a Monkey they say "Monkey, monkey!"

Q5FI7p89UT4

And like PINNAZ said, the producers decided to create a character named Samantha because of the players noticing this.

The "Sam" thing could not be on purpose, but it actually led to the storyline we all know until now.

I just can't imagine 3arc making Samantha on the basis of a thing noticed by the community...

I mean, their meticulous attention to detail, their ridiculously complex storylines, the amazing easter eggs (and emphasis on the smaller ones, they are less noticed but more so amazing than the major ones, if not in a fun sense).

They must've planned it.

• 4 months later...

Personally I believe treyarch would mold a story out of things the community sees. Night of the Undead was pretty popular, and took place in Germany(I haven't played it in quite awhile but I'm assuming they were Nazi zombies), and did coincidentally yell something similar to "Sam". So, knowing that in order to hook people, they needed a story for these maps instead of the basic war theme CoD is famous for. Whats better to mold a story from than something people were beginning to get curious about??? I mean, some type of force had to cause the zombie apocalypse, correct? And Samantha is a very innocent sounding name (sorry to all the hardcore Sams out there), so why not twist things up and make it a little girl. Well how did a little girl get in charge of zombies during WW2?(ect).

Anyways up to this point the zombies yelling Sam have nothing to do with her (as far as I know, this is my opinion). But the sound is more like...a zombie sound. Haha :3 and it is a coincidence that Samuel has Sam in it. But the only reason he can hear these zombies is due to him eating zombies himself and becoming a partial hybrid(Die Rise; He makes zombies like sounds and Richtofen is using him). Anyways that's my idea(: Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone notice there are 3 names on kino? sami,which people thought was samantha but could samantha have written that possibly knowing she'd be switched with Richtofen and Sami is a hint toward Stulinger? Just as Abigail is to misty,but i forgot the last name that was written

• 2 months later...

Hmm..wouldn't 3arc have been developing the Samantha character before SNN and Verruckt were released anyway? Just I can't see them moulding Samantha as a character around what people posted in forums.

But yeah, you're right, there's gotta be something there with Stuhlinger and Misty.

NGTZombies helps :D

Well, the last map in BOZ was to be Paris. That is until myself & others made a lot of noise about the Moon.

Treyarch love to harvest ideas from codz & put them in the game.

This is one of the reasons Zombies is so successful because the developer engages the community for future maps.

Take MOTD, myself & others been talking about a prison map for a very long time now.

Regards Alpha.

But yeah, you're right, there's gotta be something there with Stuhlinger and Misty.

NGTZombies helps :D

Well, the last map in BOZ was to be Paris. That is until myself & others made a lot of noise about the Moon.

Treyarch love to harvest ideas from codz & put them in the game.

This is one of the reasons Zombies is so successful because the developer engages the community for future maps.

Take MOTD, myself & others been talking about a prison map for a very long time now.

Regards Alpha.

I don't think Treyarch usually picks any one particular idea from any one particular person and incorporates it but rather they amass community opinion. I do have to say though, that you were preaching about Satan long before MotD came out. So props to you for that.