What will future DLC spell?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FEAR RICHTOFEN?

With Black ops 1 we got Fear SAM if SAM was shangri la, ascension and moon. (DLC with origional 4 in)

Maybe we could have

Revolution

I Map pack x/Map x

C Map pack x/Map x

H Map Pack x/Map x

Tranzit/Turned/Town

O Map Pack x/Map x

Farm

E Map pack x/Map x

N Map pack x/Map x/Nuketown

Theres 6 more things we can get (3 DLC pack names, 3 DLC maps) to fit the spaces of I,C,H,O,E,N.

FEAR RICHTOFEN?

With Black ops 1 we got Fear SAM if SAM was shangri la, ascension and moon. (DLC with origional 4 in)

Maybe we could have

Revolution

I Map pack x/Map x

C Map pack x/Map x

H Map Pack x/Map x

Tranzit/Turned/Town

O Map Pack x/Map x

Farm

E Map pack x/Map x

N Map pack x/Map x/Nuketown

Theres 6 more things we can get (3 DLC pack names, 3 DLC maps) to fit the spaces of I,C,H,O,E,N.

Well if we go by that logic, then "FEAR" should be completely different.

We could get FEAR RICHTOFEN...

IF, Black Ops II has 4 Map packs (RICH) then the Zombie story still continues and the next Treyarch game has 5 Map Packs? (TOFEN)

But you also have to keep in mind, what he actual full name of the Map Pack would be...

That's some pretty wishful thinking. What kind of term could you think up that would fit the map pack name and start with an 'I'? Or an 'O'? Or another 'E' for that matter that wouldn't sound repetitive?

We could get FEAR RICHTOFEN...

IF, Black Ops II has 4 Map packs (RICH) then the Zombie story still continues and the next Treyarch game has 5 Map Packs? (TOFEN)

But you also have to keep in mind, what he actual full name of the Map Pack would be...

That's some pretty wishful thinking. What kind of term could you think up that would fit the map pack name and start with an 'I'? Or an 'O'? Or another 'E' for that matter that wouldn't sound repetitive?

That, I am really not sure of... but I have realized, Escalation, Annihilation, Rezurrection, Revolution...

They all end in "tion".

Hi guys, I haven't made many posts on hear but I love zombies I love the storyline and so I'm gonna give some input on this thread.

I've taken a logical approach to this so I've looked up 4 letter words begginning with R check them out here:

http://www.morewords.com/wordsbylength/4r/

The only one I can find that really fits it RAGE, there are a couple of others but I think this fits best because of emotions so it fits with FEAR.

So then going off the words ending in 'Tion' I looked up A, G and E on the same website and came up with these suggestions:

Revolution

Absolution or Abomination

Generation or Glorification or Globalisation

Elevation or Elimination or Eradication or Evolution or Exocution or Extinction or Extermination or (or ironically and maybe my favourite one) Explanation lol!

I also think the name of the DLC will give us a direct insight into the EE in each map, for example Revolution is defined on wikipedia as:

'A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time.'

This makes sense in the Die Rise EE as once you complete it you chose a side and can no longer hear the other side (Maxis or Richtofen) and there are game quotes to support that.

So I'm gonna hedge my bets on the following:

Revolution

Absolution

Generation

Evolution

So you guys are gonna have to help me out with how these point to EE Storylines but I'll get the ball rolling:

Absolution definition: Absolution is a traditional theological term for the forgiveness experienced in the Sacrament of Penance

So someone is going to be forgiven or do the forgiving? A lot fo the characters have done terrible things and we don't yet know whether richtofen or maxis are trying to put things right but maybe we'll find out in the next map?

Generation or Generations depending on the meaning:

This could be genration of power as that seems to be all we do for richto and maxis or if it is generations then we have some in zombies, Samantha and Maxis, there was the theory of Tank and Misty and the names on the wall in Kino. Maybe there is a relationship between the new and old characters that we don't currently know about and will find out in DLC3, this would bring O4 back into the story and set up the last DLC well...

Evolution: Ok guys i did think of extermination or eradication but those seems oddly final and I don't seem 3arc ending things after BO2 i think this will continue and therefore evolution seems apt. We have the evolution of zombies e.g. nova crawlers, phase crawlers and now those little bastards in Die Rise lol. Also the new element to do with 'The Flesh' and that is sort of about evolution, how the human race is going to survive and evolve and this could leave a cool cliff hanger.

So this is my first storyline theory, thoughts?