What if Sam is actually Tank?

Might be stupid but something I put some thought into ...sorry if anyone else posted something like this already, but what if Sam is an older Tank Dempsey? Richtofen might have teleported him back to Earth, and having seen all that crazy zombie stuff reduced Tank to an old paranoid, crazy person. Tank was one of the ones who blew up the Earth and might blame himself for all this, so out of fear changed his name and went into hiding. Now Richtofen might be using him to do what he says or else tell everyone it was he who caused everything.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's an interesting idea, but do you have any in-game evidence to support this? I obviously can't say it's wrong, even if I think it is, but is there anything you have to make it truer than just a theory?

What if I'm secretly the batman? I mean, think about it! You've never seen me and batman in the same room at the same time, have you?

Based on that logic you might as well say that Samuel is really Nikolai, or takeo. And just because you can't disprove something doesn't mean it's true. I think it's a beat idea but when you think about it it really doesn't make sense.

They honestly don't look the same, and they sound different too. He has a totally different personality too. He shows no sign of any knowledge of anything related to Dempsey. You could argue that tank changed his look / voice / personality in order to "start over," but as I said you could then argue that about anybody. For all we know Samuel could be Samantha in an android shell body.

Sorry but I just don't think so.

But as of now I can't be sure whether or not Misty is really Takeo.... :mrgreen:

I doubt Dempsey would be the type of guy who would blame himself like that.

Even in the end of the Moon Easter Egg he says "That's it? Seriously? All that work and all we did was blow up the earth. What the Fuck."

He said it very casually, also, Richtofen hated Dempsey, why would Richotfen try to help him, and vice versa.

Nothing else to say as in this was out of nowhere :|

Regards Yellow-card8