Trust treyarch with die rise !

Raygunhopeful

After reading several posts about people saying that they are not going to enjoy die rise, I just wanted to say that I think people should trust treyarch with die rise. From what I've heard about it so far ( boss rounds are back, small claustrophobic corridors and wonder wepons !)I feel that treyarch are listening to fans criticism about green run and have made a map that will feel like a classic world at war map. People should not judge a map by 10 seconds in a dlc preview video but should instead judge it on Tuesday the 29th. I just think that after the disappointing reception of green run treyarch won't be careless enough to make a disappointing map and lose more of there fan base. This is just my opinion and if the map turns out to be garbage feel free to slag me off on Tuesday. TRUST TREYARCH.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I can't tell how big the map is, but they REALLY need to stop with the "This is the biggest map yet!" thing. Any map bigger than Ascension is just too big in my opinion. As long as the map is just that one building it should be a decent sized map. I'm also a bit skeptical about the perks in the elevators. Anything that makes Jugg harder to get (Ex. moon) is a big thumbs down. Also making PaP hard to get is a no-no. A big problem in Shangri-la, Moon, and Green Run. It's hard enough to get my friends to PaP on Shang, I can't imagine trying with randoms.

AS i said in a seperate topic:

The trailer is one of my fave ways to get pumped for a map. It gives you just enough of a look to get me extremely excited.

With out it i feel a little dissapointed. However, do i think the map will suck?

HELL NO

I know Treyarch will make it good. We followed Treyarch this far and they know better than to let us down. I trust em completely but without a trailer my EXCITEMENT went down, not my willingness to play an awesome new map!

I think people need to regain some faith with Treyarch- they definitely listened to the criticism from Green Run, so it sounds like we'll be getting some better quality with Die Rise. I agree that they should keep a Der Riese-style for Pack-a-Punch; not to hard, but not a direct way to get to it.

Denizens were completely unneeded IMO- I honestly don't care what people say, but they ruined the "open-world" aspect of Tranzit mode- we were told we could explore they huge new map, which is a bit difficult when tiny hamster-like zombies are clawing at your face. In a way, Treyarch kind of screwed themselves over on this one. I never really had a problem with the Avogadro, unlike lots of others, but again, just my opinion.

From the info we've got, it sounds like Buildables will actually be pretty decent this time around and not as useless as Green Run's (but again, I could be wrong). Like you said, Die Rise will likely resemble a WaW map, so overall I'm confident we won't be disappointed with this map.