Welp there goes my excitement....

AlphaOmega

You know what sucks more than not getting a trailer before the DLC releases?

Having to wait a goddamn month for the DLC to release on the PS3 while XBOX players find out all the little easter eggs so there's nothing left for you to discover.

I know there's games like Battlefield 3 where PS3 users get DLC a week before PC and 360 players, but that's just one week, not a whole month.

Fuck you, Microsoft. Fuck you, Activision. It's bullshit. I'm not going to buy a console for reasons such as this.

Not sure if this helps but couldn't you get the pc version if it comes out earlier then ps3? But don't quote me on that it could be just as bad as PS3...

And look at arkham asylum, you guys can play as the joker... We can NEVER have that fun...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this helps but couldn't you get the pc version if it comes out earlier then ps3? But don't quote me on that it could be just as bad as PS3...

And look at arkham asylum, you guys can play as the joker... We can NEVER have that fun...

I'm pretty sure the PC version's DLC comes out at the same time as the PS3's.

You know what sucks more than not getting a trailer before the DLC releases?

Having to wait a goddamn month for the DLC to release on the PS3 while XBOX players find out all the little easter eggs so there's nothing left for you to discover.

I know there's games like Battlefield 3 where PS3 users get DLC a week before PC and 360 players, but that's just one week, not a whole month.

Fuck you, Microsoft. Fuck you, Activision. It's bullshit. I'm not going to buy a console for reasons such as this.

I know what you are saying but there isnt any reason to be so mean about it. :lol: I mean there is a reason that everybody that has xbox live, pays for the service. Microsoft can use the membership fees to get exclusive stuff for xbox. Plus they are able to keep their servers running smoothly when compared to PS3. If i remember correctly, PS3 users had to wait a little after BO2 release to get Nuketown zombies due to servers being down. Also xbox live never has any issues of being down for long periods of time(PS network being hacked). So ill im saying is you get what you paid for. You cant expect to have everything the same when there is another group of people paying for online when you get to play for free. Im not trying to be mean or anything, but i dont get why there is so many complaints about this when PS3 users are paying nothing.

I know what you are saying but there isnt any reason to be so mean about it. :lol: I mean there is a reason that everybody that has xbox live, pays for the service. Microsoft can use the membership fees to get exclusive stuff for xbox. Plus they are able to keep their servers running smoothly when compared to PS3. If i remember correctly, PS3 users had to wait a little after BO2 release to get Nuketown zombies due to servers being down. Also xbox live never has any issues of being down for long periods of time(PS network being hacked). So ill im saying is you get what you paid for. You cant expect to have everything the same when there is another group of people paying for online when you get to play for free. Im not trying to be mean or anything, but i dont get why there is so many complaints about this when PS3 users are paying nothing.

The contract has nothing to do with superiority and which is the better console. Or who pays what and who pays nothing. Microsoft obviously had more money to spend on the contract than Sony. Activision are money greedy bastards who clearly don't care about there fan base. I chose PS3 because of the exclusive games, not because I thought it was better than Xbox.

Live has been down, not because of being hacked, but because of full servers or something like that years ago. If anything, PS3 has better security now with the hacking, because they would've done everything to protect it now.

Also, PC users get them the same time as us. PC is superior in nearly every concept, so you can't explain that. It's odd that Microsoft won't release them a month earlier for PC though.

In other news, at least we get a month or so of normal Tranzit and Zombies before they add those new rewardable perks, and alter the AI.

The contract has nothing to do with superiority and which is the better console. Or who pays what and who pays nothing. Microsoft obviously had more money to spend on the contract than Sony. Activision are money greedy bastards who clearly don't care about there fan base. I chose PS3 because of the exclusive games, not because I thought it was better than Xbox.

Live has been down, not because of being hacked, but because of full servers or something like that years ago. If anything, PS3 has better security now with the hacking, because they would've done everything to protect it now.

Also, PC users get them the same time as us. PC is superior in nearly every concept, so you can't explain that. It's odd that Microsoft won't release them a month earlier for PC though.

In other news, at least we get a month or so of normal Tranzit and Zombies before they add those new rewardable perks, and alter the AI.

Hey sorry, i wasnt trying to say either console is better. My brother owns a PS3 and i still play the h3ll out of that thing. Its just that i believe that since xbox users pay for the service, they should get at least a little perks. Microsoft is using the money that they get from xbox live and in turn, use it on xbox live. Where sony isnt going to throw large ammounts of profits from tv's or other devices to something that they dont charge for. Again, sorry if i was implying that xbox is the superior console.

@ballbearing32

Didn't wanna quote your last post, was too many other quotes connected.

What you may not know is PS3 does have a paid service for extra benefits on the PS network. This is not compulsory however because Sony is freakin' awesome. I believe timed release of DLC should not be allowed. It's discrimination I tell you! Both Microsoft and activision are greedy c***s who do not care about their fanbase. All it does is divide the Xbox, PS3 and PC communities. (Lol wii) If anything it has ensued a hatred for Microsoft in me and I'm sure a lot of others. I would even be reluctant to buy a future console for a reason such as this.

I think it is a bit hypocritical to make a rebuttal about Xbox's superiority over PS3 if you're just going to turn around and say some other console is.

I do think PC is superior, but it doesn't mean I'd prefer it. I am completely fine with my PS3, I just wish that the contract didn't exist.

I could explain my thoughts but I really don't want to deviate off-topic even more.

@ballbearing32

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was having a go. I truly wasn't. I suppose my inner fanboy was coming out. But I do know what you mean.

Let's move on before a console war starts, we are already off topic anyway.