How to kick butt in revolution! Without life interfering!

bbobs2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

COD Tweeted out this statement:

'"How do you prevent life from interfering w/ your responsibility to kick ass in #BO2Revolution? Find out tomorrow."'

Hmmm... find out tomorrow!

Any one got any ideas on what it means? (Looks like another live action trailer! On a Wednesday....)

PS. Love that guys badge.

Yeah I see that badge, what the frack is that picture ?

This tweet will have been posted around about 11pm Monday (Treyarch time), meaning it should be coming today (as said above).

Very interesting, although I'm just expecting another live action trailer with a few clips of gameplay towards the end, so nothing spectacular.

Although, I would love something like this:

nbcc4cXONso

This tweet will have been posted around about 11pm Monday (Treyarch time), meaning it should be coming today (as said above).

Very interesting, although I'm just expecting another live action trailer with a few clips of gameplay towards the end, so nothing spectacular.

Although, I would love something like this:

Now that you mention Anihhilation...

The release date for that DLC was 28/6 (Tuesday)

The preview was released on 15/6 (Wednesday)

The multiplayer gameplay was released on 21/6 (Tuesday)

And the Shangri La trailer was released on 25/6 (Saturday)

If that's the case with Die Rise

Release date: 29/1 (Tuesday)

Preview: 8/1 (Tuesday)

Multiplayer gameplay: (If it's today) 22/1 (Tuesday)

Die Rise: 24 - 26 /1 Maybe?

I really want to see a Die Rise trailer :cry:

Btw, I'm not sure of the exact dates of the Shangri-La trailer and the preview trailer, but it's the same.

The zombies trailer came out after de MP one and obviously before the DLC.

COD Tweeted out this statement:

'"How do you prevent life from interfering w/ your responsibility to kick ass in #BO2Revolution? Find out tomorrow."'

Hmmm... find out tomorrow!

Any one got any ideas on what it means? (Looks like another live action trailer! On a Wednesday....)

PS. Love that guys badge.

look at where the guy is sitting. he's obvi in a barrier glitch. talk about spawn trapping....

Looking at the trailer it kind of appears speed cola is on top of the actual elevator. If that's the case does that mean we only have a couple of seconds to grab the perk as it goes by?

In the trailer it didn't seem like the elevator ever slowed down. What's your guys thoughts?

Looking at the trailer it kind of appears speed cola is on top of the actual elevator. If that's the case does that mean we only have a couple of seconds to grab the perk as it goes by?

In the trailer it didn't seem like the elevator ever slowed down. What's your guys thoughts?

Maybe Samuel was in a higher floor and he called it.

Idk xD